Talk about other toys we collect.
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

royalpain88 wrote:Pic is up. I am not sure about the suggestion but thanks anyway.
You of all people haven't heard of it?!

When dealing with tight fits, soft PVC can be softened by dipping the part in hot water (which isn't a good option if it has glue, custom paint [paint from the manufcturer won't be damaged], metal parts... and takes forever) or heating it with a blowdryer.
The part goes back to normal if you're gentle with it and don't overdo the heating*, and you don't risk breaking stuff. *If you overdo it you can just heat it again and mold it back in shape.
It's specially useful to "unlock" older figma shoulder joints and removing ball-pegged hands from the wrist.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 am

rubixbox wrote:I'm guessing that the "Virgin" title is supposed to be ironic/sarcastic. Either that, or Saber Extra has never used that particular method of mana restoration.. :biggrin:

Plus, the Fate series doesn't exactly have a reputation for historical accuracy. Remember the other Saber?
well, I'm sure she has never done that as Saber but in the past life, and to be honest, I never knew the old saber that well since I only played the fate/extra game

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

rubixbox wrote:
star wrote: I beleive this is the *SPOILER ALERT* Nero *SPOILER ALERT* version of Saber so I am confused why they call her virgin, since he was very into earthy plessures in life LOL we spent way to much time learning about him in school, I could go on about him, but no more spoilers for this thread LOL
I'm guessing that the "Virgin" title is supposed to be ironic/sarcastic. Either that, or Saber Extra has never used that particular method of mana restoration.. :biggrin:

Plus, the Fate series doesn't exactly have a reputation for historical accuracy. Remember the other Saber?
Well, there is that one scene where one of the girls helps your servant restore their mana... Caster really enjoyed it. Maybe they don't count it though as it's girl on girl? XD

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Sonja wrote:
rubixbox wrote:
star wrote: I beleive this is the *SPOILER ALERT* Nero *SPOILER ALERT* version of Saber so I am confused why they call her virgin, since he was very into earthy plessures in life LOL we spent way to much time learning about him in school, I could go on about him, but no more spoilers for this thread LOL
I'm guessing that the "Virgin" title is supposed to be ironic/sarcastic. Either that, or Saber Extra has never used that particular method of mana restoration.. :biggrin:

Well, there is that one scene where one of the girls helps your servant restore their mana... Caster really enjoyed it. Maybe they don't count it though as it's girl on girl? XD
what? restore the mana? I haven't gotten that for, I'm still just on lil ronie, what does restore mana mean? and in the new game, it looks like Nurse Sakura will have a helper as well, one with horns and a tail, can't wait to meet her LOL and by restore mana, wouldn't that make Saber a male as well since she was a male in past life?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 pm

^To put it BLATANTLY, Star, "Restoring Mana" means 'Bow Chika Wow Wow'-ing in Fate / Stay Night universe. But as far as i know, it only happens on man to woman. Not known if it ever happens to Man on Man (eww) or Woman to Woman.

Aaaaargh~!! This Hari Raya / Idul Fitri is bothering me because my Black Rock Shooter TV is stucked @ custom. =_=;;
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Storm Wing wrote:^To put it BLATANTLY, Star, "Restoring Mana" means 'Bow Chika Wow Wow'-ing in Fate / Stay Night universe. But as far as i know, it only happens on man to woman. Not known if it ever happens to Man on Man (eww) or Woman to Woman.

Aaaaargh~!! This Hari Raya / Idul Fitri is bothering me because my Black Rock Shooter TV is stucked @ custom. =_=;;
suprising, *SPOILER ALERT*Nero*SPOILER ALERT* was bi-sexual if I remember right, does mana restoration ever happen in fate/extra? or just the show?

infinitygundam103
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval mk2 Tempesta

Post by infinitygundam103 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 pm

How to be a bounty hunter
Lesson #1: Look stoic, mysterious and intimidating.
Lesson #2: Have an impressive weapon setup.
Lesson #3: Be extremely adaptable.
Lesson #4: Get a Chozo made power suit.
If all else fails then go to Lesson Final:
Get the #1 bounty hunter/galactic savior Samus Aran to educate you...
just me stealing your shadow...
and whatever else a camera can take.

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Got my TV BRS in today. That makes 4 different versions of her I own now, and that's not counting IBRS and WRS.

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 pm

infinitygundam103 wrote: Get the #1 bounty hunter/galactic savior Samus Aran to educate you...
"If you're ever stranded on an alien planet, kid, remember to look around carefully. There will always be Energy Tanks, Missle Expansions, and add-ons for your suit lying around."
"Um...Okay..."
"Also, if you're ever fighting a giant brain, remember that killing it will set off a self-destruct sequence that'll atomize the planet you're currently on."
"What?!"
"Trust me. It'll come in handy."

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

arhra wrote:Got my TV BRS in today. That makes 4 different versions of her I own now, and that's not counting IBRS and WRS.

http://i.imgur.com/Nzihf.jpg
OMG she looks AWESOME O_O; Can't wait to snag mine!
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!