Talk about other toys we collect.
persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Post by persocomsan » Thu May 20, 2010 5:07 pm

I used to own a LOT of TMNT toys and well I don't have them anymore. But, my son has a few newer ones and the other day I found a deal for a big bag full of some for a mere $15.50 at a consignment shop. Being an old fan of TMNT from my childhood I couldn't resist. So here's what I got. Now I wonder if there's anyone who could help me identify exactly which ones they are, I mean I know their names, but which kind, who they were made by, what year or series are they from etc. Only one I really think I know for sure is Bebop, who appears to be the original? Anyways check it out :3

I can take more/better pictures if anyone cares to see them.
Last edited by persocomsan on Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argroh Valdios
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra

Re: Teebage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Post by Argroh Valdios » Thu May 20, 2010 8:47 pm

COWABUNGA MAN!

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Post by Storm Wing » Sat May 22, 2010 9:33 am

Hahahahaha!! XD Yeah i remember those oldschool stuffs ^_^ I was a grade schooler when the cartoon hits the local TV station in Indonesia. But i only got Mike, Don, & Leo. I didn't get Raph. & due to my nature as a kid, i "accidentally" lost Mike & Don when my family move from Jakarta to Depok. Only Leo survived. Now Leo stays on the toybox, end of story. ^^;;

As far as i remember, some kids in my neighborhood at that time also plays with TMNTs. But only RICH kids can afford the cars, the bike, & the torturing chamber with slime ^^;;
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Post by persocomsan » Sat May 22, 2010 3:49 pm

aw well that's pretty cool that you had any in the first place. I guess when I was a kid I was a bit spoiled being an only child and all. We were definitely not rich but I had a lot of them. :3 I used to make-believe I was a ninja turtle and use sticks as weapons lol.