[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - bionicle

bionicle

Talk about other toys we collect.

Re: bionicle

Postby OHWceta » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm
OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby rubixbox » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:08 am

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Klinkin » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 am

Klinkin
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby rubixbox » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Canthros » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Canthros
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby OHWceta » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 pm

But the Hero factory ones are re-sealable, like Ziploc bags.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 pm

i much prefered the canisters, they were soo cool and i used to use them to built forts for the bionicle when i was a kid, they stacked so nicely! The best canisters were the ones those ball one were in, they could turn into balls and clip to the roof of the canister, also the back sticker peeled off so they looked like they were in some sort of hibernation tanks, i foget the name but the head was a mask type thing under a thin layer of clear plastic and the necks would extend and thrust the head into the enemy/toa LOL they were truly an amazing line
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby rubixbox » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 pm

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby OHWceta » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Those were the Bohrok, Season 2 and the Bohrok Kal Season 3 of Bionicle.

I liked the very first ones because you could plug in all your masks into the pegs around the top of the canister and the golden masks on the center face.

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby OHWceta » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm thinking about making giant sized Toa as a Tribute, make the Stars how it should have been, making new versions of the Toa aboat as big as the Large Mata Nui they made during the Glatorian series.

Should I make them completely out of technic parts or should I use lego bricks?

If I get around to it I might even make a giant sized Mata Nui in his original body. As a hint to how big of an undertaking this will be, I plan for the forearm to be about the width and depth of the Toa Terrain crawler set. (Adjusting length to keep it proportional). The set might even open up to allow the minifigures to ride inside, as well as maybe a few additional gimmicks for more fun.

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to Other Toys