Talk about other toys we collect.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Queen's Blade Toys

Post by star » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:25 pm

yes, i am realy gonna make another topic about the revoltech queen's blade figures (although this is the first one ill get around to actually talking about the figures). they are extreemly well made! but with so many little flaws!!! nanael has milk all over her body so the idea of cast off cloths only works with the bottle of milk spraying on her. airi has holes in her chest so her top must be on cause it looks wierd to see large holes in the top of her chest. melona has no sword!!! the sword she can make with her hair is not included at all!!!! she only comes with her fluids that will remain unnamed. (not all this is a problem for me but ive heard it other places and am saying it so people know) also the figure menace hat is extreamly hard to keep on. not all the parts fit in the small box they come with so you might wanna keep the big card board box if you get one. if ive missed any thing please tell me and just so you know: i realy am a fan of these figures and these are just complaints ive heard *my only problem is the parts dont all fit in the little box they come with* im just trying to be helpfull but if this post seems piontless and nobody comments, then to the mods:please delete this post after 3 months, today is 12/13/09

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Re: revoltech queen's blade

Post by Benio » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 pm

which figures to you prefer the Figmas in general or Shinkis?

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm

this is why Revoltech needs to stick with robots. i have never been much of a fan of the fraulein series.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 pm

The Queen's Blade Revoltechs are not Frauleins. That said, I'm completely happy with the one I own (Airi), and look forward to getting a couple more.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 pm

i realy want airi......but then i think "i realy want echidna and menace and malona.......i like the figures revoltech and mms about the same.....they have similar joints but revoltech has more characters concerning other series and such. and the revoltechs haveing more characters with interchangeable parts meens more variaty....but i am still a huge shinki fan. ps: if anyone her knows who hired echidna to participate in the queen's blade tournament....please tell me.....*not allowed to watch the show until i can afford it with my money cause youtube is streeling and im in trouble for useing it to watch tv and so all i know concerning the show is what i read on sites that review the show but i cant find any to tell me what im dieing to know*

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm

ive recently gotten alleyne from the series......series 2......shes a great figure and very detailed........while she is cast off.....ill respect her and leave her cloths on......(respect runs the world)......she has very well detailed stuff like her weapon and cloths.....the top thats like open even has a part on it so you can press it closed and it will stay.....it also however can be left open all the way......her other top is the normal one from the series.....its green..........yeah. she also has a mix of colors in her skin tone such as pink.....pretty much only pink but its very well blended. she does ti the arm of her stand a little but she has a peg on the stand to attach her foot so she doesnt need the stand arm.......the cape is well jointed but still stiff......its hard to move her arms sometimes and then fix the cape over them to fit but it has joints in her back so it can be pulled back and still looks good if her arms are up.her hat has a joint so she can appear as if its falling off without actualy haveing it fall off. her hair has 2 joints so you can move it around so its spread out, blowing in the wind, or almost anything else you want (almost anyways). im very pleased with the figure and intend to get more......possibly airi or leina..........i strongly suggest the figures if you dont have siblings of parents who play around with them cause their cloths are removable......but you dont have to....its only an option....so if you like cast off.....these are good for you..........if you just like warrior girls or the series in generall youll like these figures.....(probably.......i never know when ill be wrong) the only thing i disliked was the leg movement.......you must rotate the upper thigh to move the leg up......but it does fill up the whole otherwize there from the joint to fill in the butt cheak....so maybe its just me but i strongly encourage these figures and think revoltech did a great job making them

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:58 pm

echidna just arrived.....im working on more appropriot cloths as i type this......so far so good.......:D

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 am

I'm looking forward to Nowa's release. Only one I own so far is Airi, but I plan on getting a bunch of them soon.

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Benio wrote:which figures to you prefer the Figmas in general or Shinkis?
*just realizes mistake*
:*)

I meant which figures do you prefer the Revoletch's or shinkis? How is the construction
of the Revoltech's? Do they stay together pretty well?

Tarugoman
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 48
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Valona

Post by Tarugoman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I've got the complete line up so far, just waiting for Cattleya now.