star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by star » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Zenislez wrote:@Star
I also don't know which one, kinda forgotten. But really, the extra pic while nice, doesn't get save into a gallery (so you can't review it) and although it does give a bit bonus on Exp and Money, Jean relationship with ALL girls SUFFER, EACH TIME YOU DO IT.

So in the end, me and most of other players think the same. It's not worth it.
well, I have been only using it on Menace, Melona, some of the other villians who don't really have anything to gain from as well as character I have reached the kiss event with already, I wish there was a kiss event for Melona but there is not as far as I know yet

also Lili's personality seems a bit warped in qgsp, she seems different to me from how she is in all the other games I've seen her in

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

hey, I recently found a figure in this series for a decent price, I will not mention who it is until I get her since the last 2 times I mentioned getting her, the orders failed and I got nothing and I do not want to jinx it this time, anyways, I'll get to the point, I am dissapointed with her lack of accesories and I wish to make her some more faces, does anyone know of any good materials for me to use since this would be my first time modifying a figure? I have no problem with paint but I am lacking in ideas for materials that will not damage the figure in the process of sculpting, please help me if you can and I will review this figure as soon as she arrives if I get her this time, no one jinx it by trying to guess who it is! LOL

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:33 pm

ok, it's review time again, this time I will be reviewing the Leina figure which I have finally gotten Image she seems rather nice at first, I really enjoyed poseing her, although her joints were a bit stiff, alot of her clothes come off including most of the staps on her body, I took this pic of the ones I could easily remove Image however her armor plate is not that simple, it is jointed so that the lower half stays close to her crotch however the joint is places right under the connector that holds the plate on so I was un-able to remove the plate without breaking it, so I left it on, here is a pic of the plate and how tightly it stays to her body Image also I noticed that the joints in her core are not separate, they are connected and unable to be removed, I was also unable to remove her armor plate as mentioned earlier, I tryed using an exacto knife to pry it off of her body like I had to use on my Sharatangs face but it did not work and I'd be very open to advice on how to remove it from her body, since I could not get it off, I could not put on her m-mode gear so this was the best m-mode pic I could take Image and then I decided to play around with her gear, I made this ax type weapon Image Image and she also came with an assemble borg figure in her box, I got a purple on and it only has 2 real joints, the other joints are fake so I was forced to use some of my peach colored extra joints to give him some mobility, I am still in need of help for how to remove her chest plate safely without breaking it, please tell me if you have any ideas that do not involve ruining the figure

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Cool! & you didn't jinx it this time! :lol: Grats, Star! That's one RARE QB Revo you got there!
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Storm Wing wrote:Cool! & you didn't jinx it this time! :lol: Grats, Star! That's one RARE QB Revo you got there!
thanks, I have probably tryed to buy this figure 4 times in the past and right after I said something about owning her, the orders failed to this times I was cautious about it LOL I did get her chest plate to finally change but my camera died, she is allover ebay though for various prices though, heres a decent priced link for her from ebay, it's still pricey but it's the best I could find http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaiyodo-REVOLTE ... 460b60c383

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 am

just thought I'd mention that I am doing some more in depth reviews on a blog on the queen's blade wikia page, feel free to check it out, it will have pictures for every character unlike here where I just recently started doing that and there are things there that I did not post here for reasons of modesty of the figures

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 am

I can't recall this ever being brought up. While we are on the subject of Queen's Blade toys and figures, can anyone give me or direct me to a good review of the Tomoe war priestess character?
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:58 pm

royalpain88 wrote:I can't recall this ever being brought up. While we are on the subject of Queen's Blade toys and figures, can anyone give me or direct me to a good review of the Tomoe war priestess character?
do you mean the full puni! figure or one of the many statues of her?

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Preferably the Full Puni. Thank you besides she can be stripped naked. Other than that, how good, poor, grand, pathetic is the figure?
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:22 pm

sadly I am a huge idiot and canceled my order for the Tomoe full puni! figure when she was first release and cannpt review her myself however this link has the best review I could find http://myfigurecollection.net/item/65909 not much information about that figure existes really, if I had her, I'd post pics everywhere, dang, now I really want her, I was saving for the Cattleya revoltech but now my need for the Tomoe full puni! figure surpasses that, grrrr! why is she so expensive! why are there no good reviews! I'm totally frustrated now LOL if I ever get her, I will post a review here as soon as possible, unless I forget, I heard they are making LunaLuna as a full puni! but there is no news on that at all yet other than she has been mentioned, for all we know, she may be a statue