https://www.hwjapan.com/sh/kenall_e.asp ... der=kenall :headbang:

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: revoltech queen's blade

Post by star » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:07 pm

i still dont like her face and her neck part makes her look like she has a neck brace......and is the flesh rendering blade removable......id sew cloths to put there but its just disturbing and under some panties makes her look like......well you get the pic......and what is her other face or battle damage cloths?????

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 pm

just made echidna cloths......she looks even more naked now than she did before!!! i realy just put the fabrick on over her top and bottom she came with and covered it all up pretty much but she looks even more naked!!! how does that even happen?!?!?!?

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 am

you know Aldra's blades can be bent at a downward/inward angle (talking about the PVC not revo but I'm sure the same applies). not that I have to worry about it but my mom came over and saw her and didn't notice a thing when I did that XD anyways when I get my Revo Aldra I'll be doing a review of her ^^

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm

hmmm....im gonna wait until i read some reviews before i buy her.....ill read yours to and anyone elde who posts one on this site probably(i have a bad memory)

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm

my airi arrived a while ago and i have neglected to tell of her on this site.....she is a great figure....although i had a really hard time putting her other leg on her and her foot onto that leg and did use pliers....its still not on all the way and the pags in her top are super small....her m mode top does show just how cast-off she is....it basicly is just there to cover those ugly holes she has in that area unless her hand is covering her self.....her shirt and apron seperate but i suggest the apron at all times because her mid section is a little strange looking....but she looks fine with just the apron and no skirt.....like no joints showing......
airi wrote: yeah.....like thats what you meant....atleast my panties have stayed on at all times
me:im just a gentleman

plaztic.dagger
MMS Naked

Post by plaztic.dagger » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 am

In addition to my Shinkis that just arrived I also got these:
ImageImage

Just unboxed:

:thumbsup:

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

Hey i got Nowa too!! :P It's from my friend, just got back from Singapore, 2 days before Orchard got flooded :lol:

Lucky for me, i still got the Tarzan (from Disney) MacDonald kids meal toys, which is a tree bark (from Tarzan) & a big tree (from Tantor). It's a good display base for Nowa. I'll add picture tomorrow :thumbsup:

*edited*
Nowa The Forest Guardian!! :lol:
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 pm

hello, wow, this post hasnt been used in a while, i have news, a nice shiny new nanael will soon be arriveing at my doorstep, i intend to post a full review here but if i dont, then i forgot, just a heads up for ya. oh yeah, does anyone with a melona ever have problems posing her so her hair/hands cover up her *not sure if i can say this here so ill say:* privatest area on her chest? and because of her sleeves, is there a restriction in her joints? i do know they come off and im thinking of getting one, oh and one last thing, is the joints from her hair/ hands the same as her normal hands so they may be switched? i have ideas of useing the flowin acid as swords instead so as not to give my mother a heart attack

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:40 pm

That is certainly an interesting idea. I don't actually own any Queen's Blade figures and I don't plan on getting any either. I'm not into that kind of toy. I've watched some of the series but I'm mainly in it for the story. However, I almost want to get one so that I could have it at a strip club or something in my photocomic as a joke, presuming I ever get it started. I have a lot of jokes already planned considering how much work still needs to be done. I really get off topic don't I? And yes, Echidna is practically naked.