Talk about other toys we collect.
royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by royalpain88 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 am

Yeah. Things have slowed WAY down lately.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 pm

I thought Queen's Blade Revoltech are discontinued?
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 am

Storm Wing wrote:I thought Queen's Blade Revoltech are discontinued?
Not sure about that, they have had several re-releases of older ones after Brawnwen. I have noticed evolution toy doing the same and adding a couple more to their full puni line. Which are as proned to parts falling off as the gutto-kuru ones. We may see more in the future when the new series comes out, that is if they still plan to animate it.

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:54 pm

LOL Nyx got pushed as well and they are planning to animate the new series at this point in time. A live action book for Captain liliana is also up for pre-order I believe. They are still releasing grimoire characters but only as books so far excluding the Alicia statue LOL They could also be waiting for the second season of rebellion, it is expected to be out in a year or 3 from what I've heard LOL I've been very active on the queen's blade wiki since activity here died down considerably so I know a lot XD did anyone else know Elina is kinda tied to the death of Nyx's mother? sorta, Nyx mainly associates the two because of the events that occurred before her mothers passing.

Also Werbellia's book has seemingly disappeared, I am expecting it to be like the rebellion book for Aldra...not guaranteeing anything, just predicting based on events LOL

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:01 am

Deadpool aside... Just got a Melona. As expected, her parts are really something, if you know what i mean :*)
Bonus point for her back hair. I mean, it's just awesome with those transparent part and all, but the curving effect takes the cake. If some one can actually manage to replicate that back hair, you can use it as limbs for Melona (hey, she's a slime b!tch. Deal with it ^^; LOLs)
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 pm

congrads on the Melona, she is a very nice figure!

I was also wondering if anyone could give me any info on full puni! figures, I know practically nothing about them and am quite curious about the joints, I know they go back and forth but do they rotate? and how is the posablity? are the more recent ones restricted at all? also how easy is it to change parts? I was just wondering what info I should know before the Nyx full puni comes out this month(hopefully) so I can know that I saved up for so long for a good reason LOL

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:02 am

I know nothing about Full Puni, but i do know that they have joints like Revoltech or Dolfies. My concern is the head / face sculpt is not as good as QB Revos, imho

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 am

yeah, I also know the recent ones do not include a stand so you have to buy an evo stand separately, I got my evo stand today and it is super flimsy, like I keep having to tighten the joints constantly with a screw driver and I noticed the figures use similar joints so that was a concern of mine

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:26 am

FullPunis are worth it. Their stand is shit though, get Obitsu Multi Stands.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:30 pm

where can I get those stands? Amiami had a rather limited selection from what I could find