Talk about other toys we collect.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: revoltech queen's blade

Post by star » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 pm

hmm...cattleya...(i think thats spelled right) doesnt even come with her son and nowa has no monkey and i hear she has no panties.....just so no one is supprised........im waiting for the release of aldra.....i saw a pic of her advertised to be made.....i hope she comes out soon.....oh and my echidna`s face is alot smaller than alleyne`s........i guess shes bigger in person but shrunken for the fact shes now the size of the other girls......i dont realy know.....but im still excited for the release of aldra!!! :schmetterling: :nanner: :cheesygrin: :biggrin: :spot: :oneofus: :benio: :strarf: :tsugaru: :grapprap: :eukrante:

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 am

I got Nanael. Yeah, she's fun because she's a full cast-off :*) So i put her clothes on ONLY when i left the house :P

I wonder about Nix... Tentacle raep for the LOLs :lol:
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

hey.....anyone got any ideas for cloths for them to make or pics of new releases is more than welcome to post them

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 am

star wrote:hey.....anyone got any ideas for cloths for them to make or pics of new releases is more than welcome to post them
Um... Wut do you mean with "anyone got any ideas for cloths for them to make"?? :maochao: Do you mean: "Hey, how about we make our own clothes for QB Revos?" or something like dat?? :biggrin:

And about reviews... I think you can start from HERE... NSFW & Rated - R, though...
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Storm Wing wrote:
star wrote:hey.....anyone got any ideas for cloths for them to make or pics of new releases is more than welcome to post them
Um... Wut do you mean with "anyone got any ideas for cloths for them to make"?? :maochao: Do you mean: "Hey, how about we make our own clothes for QB Revos?" or something like dat?? :biggrin:

And about reviews... I think you can start from HERE... NSFW & Rated - R, though...
i meen like cloths to better cover echidna because when my family comes over.....i haveto put her away so my little cousins arent scared for life of something......i just need ideas for a top and possible lion cloth to cover her up better.....but without the snake on her neck (i dont know how to get it off but ive seen it done) she looks taller

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 am

star wrote:i meen like cloths to better cover echidna because when my family comes over.....i haveto put her away so my little cousins arent scared for life of something......i just need ideas for a top and possible lion cloth to cover her up better.....but without the snake on her neck (i dont know how to get it off but ive seen it done) she looks taller
Better option: Put her in her box while your family's around ^^;;

I want Aldra... Then again, her... *COUGH*crotch thingy*COUGH* is kinda disturbing ^^;;

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Storm Wing wrote:
star wrote:i meen like cloths to better cover echidna because when my family comes over.....i haveto put her away so my little cousins arent scared for life of something......i just need ideas for a top and possible lion cloth to cover her up better.....but without the snake on her neck (i dont know how to get it off but ive seen it done) she looks taller
Better option: Put her in her box while your family's around ^^;;

I want Aldra... Then again, her... *COUGH*crotch thingy*COUGH* is kinda disturbing ^^;;
I forget to put her away and family just pops up sometimes..........my little cousin almost saw her but i snatched her off my desk and hid her behind my back for like an hour......her snake is also loose so she almost flashed my mom

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 am

Close call, huh?? My dad came up to my room & saw my nekkid Nanael... He held it, lift it, & stares at it. For a second, i tought "Oh shi-..., i'm dead meat!". But then, suddenly...
Storm Wing's dad wrote:I'm glad you're not gay... *put Nanael back on desk*
I think i almost wet my pants back there... :*)

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Storm Wing wrote:Close call, huh?? My dad came up to my room & saw my nekkid Nanael... He held it, lift it, & stares at it. For a second, i tought "Oh shi-..., i'm dead meat!". But then, suddenly...
Storm Wing's dad wrote:I'm glad you're not gay... *put Nanael back on desk*
I think i almost wet my pants back there... :*)
my dad would just say its inapropriate, put it down, and ground me from tv when hes around(basically hogging it for himself at the first reason he can find, my mom might faint, or burn echidona.......

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

figma aldra found!!!! i dont know if its real but she looks funny all happy-like......overall.....i wouldnt suggest buying it yet because i havent found it anywere else and it could just be a pic of a prototype someone is trying to pass off as real and as for the book, i havent heard anything about it so again i warn you to not buy it just yet but heres the link so you all can see it> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D2