Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Ah, just like SHF Display base stand, but bigger ^_^
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:35 pm

wow, it looks so flimsy LOL that really can support the weight of a full puni!? LOL shocking, I belive that is also the one from the Airi display pics I saw a while back that showed her actually floating only using the arm from the stand for support, not to mention that's much cheaper than the official stand! wow! I'll have to get one when I get some cash LOL

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:07 pm

It's not filmsy at all, and I have several 1/6 figures with Multi Stands. When the weight s a problem, it's always the small base to blame, because the arms can hold much weight.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:45 pm

wow! is there a bigger base that can be changed with it?

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Not if you want to keep it inexpensive.
My best suggestion would be to order a custom made acrylic base, but that would only be necessary for bigger and heavier figures, not a Full Puni.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:13 am

so NSFW but here's a pic of her in her tray: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10221482a5/20/5 can anyone explain her price when she comes with so little? like I cannot justify her price for just this much, can anyone else?

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Full-Puni. Price explained.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 am

XD so it's just a brand name really? cause I noticed she's not much taller than the revoltechs which are typically capable of fairly full nudity and include a very nice weapon(most times) as well as a ton of damage clothing, most have at least 3 face options, and some extra hands, shouldn't full puni be feeling the competition from revoltech a bit more? I know there are no other posable Nyx figures but if revoltech decided to make one, what would full puni do? probably nothing but still, the competition should at least be felt.

Speaking of revoltech queen's blade, they have not made any new figures from the series in a while, I was atleast expecting to see Werbelia with her book when it took so long to produce. I hope revoltech continues to make this line of figures for grimoire as well because I REALLY want one of Tiina, I plan to buy as much of the merchandise involving Tiina as I can so I hope the prices aren't too high and hopefully revoltech could atleast help lower prices with competition. I also hope hobby japan will pick megahouse exclusively to make the statue figures because orchid seed is expensive, like idk if anyone here knows about the "7 deadly sins" series but they are exclusive to orchid seed right now and they are being sold as exclusives so prices on them are through the roof, I definitely cannot afford that LOL

and one more thing, statue figure companies need to work on their materials because I've noticed most if not all have issues with paint coming off on the figure, like I was able to get a figure of Alicia(used) and even the white parts were leaving slight marks, I leave her full clothed but I had originally planned to occasionally switch her to cast off most and just leave on the breast cover parts like a bikini, seemed like a good idea to celebrate when we got warm weather but instead her body had blue spots so I ended up putting her stuff back on since she looked diseased lol

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:05 am

star wrote:so NSFW but here's a pic of her in her tray: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10221482a5/20/5 can anyone explain her price when she comes with so little? like I cannot justify her price for just this much, can anyone else?
You pay for the quality.