Talk about other toys we collect.
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:37 am

I keep forgeting to take pics, but here's a crappy test pic (it's dusty because I was doing some panel lining on a Gundam, and my method uses lots of toilet paper). That stand looks horrible, I'll need to find an alternate way to make action poses with the chain sword. A standard Obitsu stand won't wold the weight. I may try a thin metal rod on a sturdy base.
Yeah, that fringe will be hell to style. I may ask a gay friend who knows about hair to do it XD

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Sigui's hair didn't come styled? I wonder if you can take her to an American girl store to have it done, they do that right? LOL my cousin loves those dolls and that's how she changes the hair

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:51 pm

star wrote:Sigui's hair didn't come styled? I wonder if you can take her to an American girl store to have it done, they do that right? LOL my cousin loves those dolls and that's how she changes the hair
That's what sucks about Azone, they style the general shape, but not the details.
We don't have stuff like that here in Brazil, and I wouldn't risk a high value collectible in the hands of people who handle toys :P
I'd rather pay my sister's hair stylist to do it, if my friend won't do it :P

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
star wrote:Sigui's hair didn't come styled? I wonder if you can take her to an American girl store to have it done, they do that right? LOL my cousin loves those dolls and that's how she changes the hair
That's what sucks about Azone, they style the general shape, but not the details.
We don't have stuff like that here in Brazil, and I wouldn't risk a high value collectible in the hands of people who handle toys :P
I'd rather pay my sister's hair stylist to do it, if my friend won't do it :P
oh, then I hope your friend'll do it, that would be nice, I'm kinda glad I did pass on that Sigui then if they didn't even style her hair for that price

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Don't be butthurt about the little things, despite the flaws, she's worth every cent. If they release more, I may get them depending on the character.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm

so I caved in and pre-ordered the Nyx full puni!, she'll be my first full puni! ever, anything I should know about that figure line before she gets here?

also, if I had ordered the Sigui figure and she did not come complete for that price, I think it's ok to be a little butthurt LOL she's large and well made but for $500 or so, I want total completion and perfection LOL

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Tina's book comes out this month on the 28th, not sure when online websites will ship it though but her release date IS the 28th as far as I know right now.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Tiina's book is out and her name is Tiina, not Tina, Goldie's book was also just released and although I do not have one, I've seen previews and she's really pushing the envelope, since she wears a karada under her clothes as underwear, she REALLY pushes the envelope, it's almost shocking HobbyJapan allowed some of those pages to be published but as always, F.S. was a master of color and shape, if you take the sexual aspects out of it, he did a really good job with her from drawing to adding color, I wish I could do that in photoshop, but I have no photoshop to even practice coloring my art so I shall remain here and not LOL

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:07 am

Nyx got pushed back to OCTOBER! XC is this forum dead? like seriously, no one has said anything here in a while aside from me...............

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:24 am

What to post? About how FullPunis keep getting pushed back (Cattleya's rerelase was supposed to be in february!)? About how there are no new Revos?