Talk about whatever you want!
Dakarriel
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Our very own copypasta

Post by Dakarriel » Tue May 26, 2009 9:55 pm

To the many shinki enthusiasts who are also /toy/soldiers on 4chan, how many of you are really, really sick that every time anything referring to busou shinki, even in passing, makes some troll use this tired old copypasta?

Time for an essay.

I believe Busou Shinki is the cancer of toy. It was okay when there were occasional threads, but now they come up so frequent it's annoying. Threads about Busou Shinki, the war on neckbeard scalpers, Deadpool/Dudepeel, transformers movie/animated discussion with little mention of the toys, and Jin are way too frequent, and pushes aside threads about other important matters.

Yes Busou Shinki is a little bit of a better discussion because it revolves around a "toy". However, most threads end up looking the same involving random crappy art, discussion about the same shinkis over and over (Strarf, Pomock, Harmony, etc). Also when someone is against Busou Shinkis, the Shinki people get all upset rather than just plainly ignore.

I heavily dislike the Shinki Community, most of them are stubborn elitist weeabo snobs. (You know who you are!) Luckily some of them are smart enough to keep down shinkimania unlike some of the stupider anons who continuously make threads to simply antagonize those who do not like Shinkis. To make matters worse Busou Shinki world actually links /toy/ to make more Shinki people to come here. I guess they just want to send their followers straight into the slaughter house.

The shinkis themselves are kinda odd and fueled by bizzare fetishes with their themes. The ones that are weapon themed cater to the mecha musume fetish people.

Overall, I think too many Busou Shinki threads is ruining /toy/'s glorious visage! Also I think the shinki fans need to calm down and realize not everyone likes Shinkis and they can keep their obsession to within themselves or just one thread or not at all. Seriously, tired of this BS BS.

Dakarriel
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Re: Our very own copypasta

Post by Dakarriel » Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm, personally, really sick of this. I usually go about ignoring most trolls, but I've seen threads where this damn thing popped up 3+ times. Not to mention that, like I said, practically every thread even mentioning busou shinki, usually gets one of these stamped on it. Ignoring the troll this time doesn't seem to work, replying or posting to the troll just gets more faggotry started.
Some clever people make the copypasta for other genres that dominate toys, such as transformers. But really, transfags aren't our enemies. The dumb bastards who keep posting the copypasta thinking it's funny are. So, last night, I made this copypasta variant. Feel free to use it anytime you want to jump into a /toy inter net slapfight. Or if you're too mature for that, do as you will.

Time for a rebuttal.

I believe trolls are the cancer of /toy. It was okay when there were occasional replies calling people fags, but now they come up so frequent it's annoying. Posts about general dislike about toys people are enthused about, Busou Shinki pedos, Figma fags, Transfags, and Jin hatred are way too frequent, and pushes aside threads about other important matters, like threads on why all trolls should suck my cock.

Yes, troll posts made of copypasta are a little bit of a better because in a copypasta, most trolls don’t have to exercise their meager grammatical skills. However, most posts end up looking the same, involving a single copypasta repeated over and over, or discussion why shinki owners are alternately pedophiles or homosexuals. Also when someone is against or ignores a troll, they simply repost the same copypasta or call people fags.

I heavily dislike the Troll Community, most of them are basement dwelling, self loathing, sociopathic and misanthropic cunts with delusions of adequacy. (You know who you are!) Luckily some of them are smart enough to shut the fuck up unlike some of the stupider anons who continuously make posts to simply antagonize those who enjoy playing with toys they don’t like. To make matters worse they don’t have the brains to scratch their own ass, much less download a firefox extension to hide threads about toys they don’t like. Either that, or I guess they just want to announce their butthurt.

The trolls themselves are very odd and fueled by a bizarre desire to piss people off for some sort of meager recognition. The ones that are copypasta influenced are obviously lazy, retarded people.

Overall, I think too many troll posts are ruining /toy/'s glorious visage! Also I think the trolls need to calm down and realize that they’re actually violating board rules and they can keep their obsession to within themselves. Seriously, suck my dick, trolls.

Canthros
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Canthros » Tue May 26, 2009 10:15 pm

I believe in not getting caught up in 4chan drama, actually.

FWIW, most trolls are just there to provoke a response. You respond, they win. Best ignore them.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Wed May 27, 2009 12:22 pm

I believe... in Harvey Dent.

...but seriously. Canth is right.

Ninth
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard

Post by Ninth » Wed May 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Dakarriel wrote:I fall for trolls. Next time you're trying to get some lulz, you'll know I'm good for it.
You forgot about being reborn into ARUTORENE.
Battle Rondo username: ninerplease

Class A Shinki:
Panzer Melt
Class B Shinki:
Gunbunny HETARIA
Class C Shinki:
Cannon Utsuho
Angel Commando Gabrielle
Fighter Ijimeko
Not in Service:
Ninja Zubera
Firearms Kanna
Succubus Lilim

Chipotle
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Valona

Post by Chipotle » Fri May 29, 2009 9:10 am

...but I don't visit /toy/ at all. I just hang around here. I think at least half of BSW members do the same; just floating around BSW and leaving /toy/ alone. It could be more, it could be less. None of the people I know here are copy + paste trolls.

On the reverse, maybe less than half of /toy/ Shinki enthusiasts come here, including the trolls you speak of. I don't think this essay will find the intended audience...

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 am

Eh, it's best to either ignore it or to respond...creatively.

Mockery is always good. :D Just dont take it seriously as that's what they want.

The Rice God
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by The Rice God » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 am

I want to know where the link is to /toy/. :?

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 am

Chipotle wrote:...but I don't visit /toy/ at all. I just hang around here. I think at least half of BSW members do the same; just floating around BSW and leaving /toy/ alone.

i periodically go to /toy/ for the imagedumps, that is about it.
i usually stick to /k/, /m/, and /x/ on 4chan. and occasionally /d/ when i need a good laugh.

Kitaaaa
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Arnval

Post by Kitaaaa » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 am

Anyways, please listen to me. Not that it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yoshinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you should just stick with today's special.