Talk about whatever you want!
ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

PSO2 - Busou Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Heyo! This thread is aimed at finding Busou Shinki themed Ark characters and Support Characters, not small talk about similar and off-topic stuff. I want to find out where all the Busou Shinki characters are hiding at on PSO2. If you find, see, or own a Busou Shinki character then feel free to share on here or link to a Shinki Team on the web somewhere so we can bring Busou Shinkis back together.

Saw loads of Busou Shinki names in the character search via the Arcs search on Ship 02. Unsure if they are Shinkis or unoriginal folks borrowing Shinki names.

-------

- Renge on Ship 2:

I own a Renge support character using Wired Lances for now. She uses the same fox ears and tail as myself as a Cast.

PSO2 JP - Shinki Renge by SubTrance, on Flickr

PSO2 Renge - Cute by SubTrance, on Flickr

-----------

- Benio - Ship 2 - Placeholder.

Planning to have Benio on my secondary character. A place holder because she will happen, just need to level up to the appropriate level.

----

Now feel free to share, just keep the off-topic stuff out of this thread with only Shinkis. You may comment on Shinkis though. The rest is out of my hands hoping you'll be open enough to share :)

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Re: PSO2 - Busou Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Unsure if they are Shinkis or unoriginal folks borrowing Shinki names.
Or, you know, they used the same name source as the shinki and it is a coincidence. >> Many shinki names are not original at all.

If I can I plan to make a Werkstra support.