Post by bang04 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 am

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Re: IT HAS BEGUN!

Post by ArcticKitsune » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 am

I took this as his take on April Fools. The gadget he put in the doll was simply a mold or a mock-up of what he wanted it to be. Something simple yet fancy at the same time. If not then that is even better. Guess I'll have to look at his article in more detail to see if it is a mock-up or the genuine thing.

Also, about the whole "it has begun" bit may want to check this out - http://busoushinkiworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901 - It's important. If Danny could check out Nao Robot and merge it with what he is doing it should be highly interesting. Then we can shrink things down nicely to Shinki scale.

----

- Side-Note: Yes Xehn, of course I get defensive when I see people quoting Google instead of saying what they themselves think. When I see people denying what is possible it irritates me greatly. I can clearly see it happening, and I know there are intelligent people out there willing to make it happen. Quoting Google doesn't make you smart, it makes you a parrot. I would much rather focus it all on moving forward instead of staying in the "safe zone" of logic. If Danny is messing around with this for real then of course I'll see it happen more.

Now check out the Nao Robot and bring what it offers to this Mini-Mirai bit! :)

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:21 am

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 am

It has begun indeed...

http://youtu.be/2m_yjmqYlaY

Note: It's a simple test, so here's hoping his engineering team figured out the secret to the "Human Gait" that has plagued many humanoid walkers in the past. Also, the controls are in Android.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 am

That is super cool. Although... I would make soft chest area and house liquid coolant to cool whatever computer bits this may eventually run. It would be two fold.. a nice warm realistic female bust, AND ability to shed heat and allow greater computing ability. I know this previous statement just makes me a nerdy perv, but hey, this would be cool!

If this guy pulls this off,... it's just a matter of time before the technology get's shrunk... and then, consumer grade shinkis..
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119