Talk about whatever you want!
Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Re: MicroVolts is out

Post by Klinkin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

I think you've go the wrong idea about MicroVolts. It's in no way licensed by any toy maker, and only features four characters (read: body types): a stereotypical American action figure, a stereotypical American doll, a stereotypical Japanese doll/action figure hybrid, and a stereotypical homemade "action figure." The third of those draws plenty of inspiration from the basic Figma design, but due to copyright laws, isn't named as such. As I've said before, the customization options are quite limited. The Figma analogue has some stereotypical anime clothes and a handful of stereotypical anime hairstyles and faces. I'd recommend you check out the website if you think you're actually interested, as it has a decent amount of info. However, it's nowhere close to being able to choose your favorite action figure and play as it.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: MicroVolts is out

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am

The 4th isn't a stereotype, it's a plain clone of Stikfas, which was even more accurate a couple of years ago before the game was finished, and the reason I had heard about it in the first place.