[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - The Star Trek Online Thread

The Star Trek Online Thread

Talk about whatever you want!

Re: The Star Trek Online Thread

Postby ShadowDragon » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Got a lifetime huh?

The Starbase thing... eh... considering it's mostly a pull from Forsaken World only big fleets are going to get full use out of them.

I am interested in the Tholian stuff later on in S6 and the "story focused" S7.
ShadowDragon
Site Admin

Shinkis owned: 77
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby halconfenix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 pm

nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Ok, so it's been past half a year since the last post was made in this topic, so I'm giving it CPR.

Lol, anyway, finally got pictures uploaded:
My favorite ship, sadly, she'll never see combat, because once I get the money, she will be replaced with the fleet Excelsior, which I will name USS Commodore 64. XD

by , on Flickr

*** DROZANA STATION ***
Apparently I like hanging around here a lot. Does help that my character bio references how my character is a time traveller from 2287. These 2 pics mainly show off my current outfit that I like which consists of:
Winter Jacket - Short - Brown
Wrath of Khan Pants
Jupiter Belt
Combat Boots
and United Federation of Planets scarf.

by , on Flickr
Also shows off my Tholian Crystalline Sword.

by , on Flickr

*** NUKARA PRIME ***
I love coming here just to kill Tholians, I usually don't do the missions that are offered here. This mainly shows the Zen Store Federation EV Suit.

by , on Flickr
Pictured in this next shot is a Tetryon Assault Minigun Mk XI with CrtD x3 modifier.

by , on Flickr

*** NEW ROMULUS ***
I really love the new features that Cryptic introduced with this map, with my most favorite being the ability to bring along a bridge officer to show to other players, or help with the missions involving combat there. Now, if only they'd make it to where you can bring a bridge officer to other ground maps (mainly safe zones and stations). These pictures show off my new bridge officer, M'Raasa, who will soon become the First Officer of the USS Commodore 64 the moment I get it.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Will eventually get more pics over time. As for my outfit, I was trying to go with a WWI/WWII-era pilot, since the Short Winter Jacket is essential a bomber jacket in all but name, which I'm a big fan of bomber jackets.
Last edited by nascar241993 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:20 am

More Photos:

*** FEDERATION EMBASSY ***
One of the new features with Season 7's release, fleets can now have Embassy's.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

*** FEDERATION FLEET STARBASE ***
The Starbase of my fleet, Red Dawn 8th Wing.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

*** NEW ROMULUS ORBIT ***
The view of New Romulus from orbit.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

*** STATIONS AND MISCELLANEOUS ***

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

*** BONUS ***

by , on Flickr

TRIBBLES!!!! \o/
nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:24 pm

I have recently took pictures of the Third Year Anniversary event added today, I really love the new mission added just for this occasion: Temporal Ambassador. You go into the Azure Nebula and encounter some space/time anomalies. Then you enter a sequence that's like an "It was a dream" event, where suddenly you're in an alternate universe where you're the captain of a cargo vessel, and the crew of your ship become random NPC's you encounter in the Tholian drydock. While unloading cargo, you stage a coup with some people who are Federation personnel in the real universe. You and several other personnel (including Tasha Yar, no less!) end up escaping in none other than the Ambassador-class USS Enterprise-C! As you escape, you fight off Tholian ships. Shortly after, a Wells-class ship flies in to save you and restore the timeline. As soon as the Enterprise-C flies into the time portal, you're beamed onto the Wells-class ship, which then ends the dream-like sequence. You end up not remembering what happened, and everything acts as if nothing happened at all.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Overall, I really loved this mission! Just wish Cryptic would add more missions like it.
nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

*** NUKARA PRIME, GROUND COMBAT ***

The (non-canon) Tholian homeworld. As far as I know, none of the canon material specified where the Tholian homeworld is, if I'm wrong, correct me.

This time I managed to get some ground combat photos. Note the crappy angles, as I was playing with shooter mode turned on.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr
nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby halconfenix » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 pm

there was just one thing that i didn't like about the 3 year anniversary mission: tasha's hair... :P

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 am

nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki: