Talk about whatever you want!
mechajunkie
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Waffe Bunny

Re: Noobies Survival on |B|S|W|

Post by mechajunkie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 pm

So, those 4 Shinkis include, Vitulus, Tirgrs, Espadia, and Lacramento. You can see that of these four sets, two pairs that combine together into some other cool creation, one being a mecha, the other a modified vehicle or some sort. I guess I should have added the bat/scorpion pair to add up to the purposeful pairing of weapons, I forgot their names, but were generally unavailable. And, I'm not fond of the scorpion one..YET. Also, the thing that the bat/scorpion creates isn't cute. = P Soon, maybe they'll wanna be purchased.

Okay, I opened Vilutus first, cuz she just looks so ready to be opened. To me, she has the cutest weapons set among the four,..........THAT Snail-looking thing she rides on is just amazing. Then, the first thing I noticed, when opened was her huge cannon/ray beam gun-ish looking thing. AhhHhh. and her vulnerable face is just adorable.

She's riding on her cannon-bike now. Yay! New fave: :vitulus:

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Re: Newbies-Survival on |B|S|W| - Just sharing my experiences.

Post by mechajunkie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:08 pm

And she has that cute tail/plug that the Sky Girls have! = ) :vitulus:

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Post by mechajunkie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Ok, so I can't help but think about the RP section of |B|S|W| Again, I'm new, so clueless as I am, I'm gonna talk about my take on what I think RP might be.

So, watching Anime/US Cartoon shows all my life, I, like many of you, have thought about creating THAT ONE character we'd love to be or have...of course, we all want Professor X and Jean Grey's powers, and somewhere along there, to have additional energy blasts coming out of our extremities, ie hands, and probably ALOT of mecha weapons either attached to ourselves, or have an array of them waiting to be used in our lockers/garage/secret hideaway. What President Bush would refer to as WMD. And, he/she would be a connoisseur in the katana, of course.

Hmm, well...I've talked to some buddies of mine over and over again, about recreating some platform to "battle" each other based on the characters and loads of them to "role play." I'm thinking, is this the same thing as what RP is about?

I'm giving it a shot, and this is who I would push forward out there to battle with:

Somewhere between Casshan or 8-man After, (old school right?), he'd look like that...as emotionless as Crying Freeman, HOT at best. lol. He'd be a "techno-morph" or technokenisis? and I'm gooling that word with Anime attached, and I'm sure as hell NOT the first one coming up with this idea. He'd fundamentally have the ability to re-create all-mechanicallly or technologically based armor/weaponry/assault and gear technology, so long as he is able to acquire the basis of its mechanics. So, he would be inherently a thief of ideas, too. Unless he understood how, where, what, when, and who's of it, he'd be assed out. He'd be below genius, with a heavy background in nano-technology and engineering. and we're gonna go beyond that black box and say, he could generate things at a molecular level? lol.

Gundam technology? Macross powersource? PRotoculture technology? Gasaraki's boichemical push? FMP's Lambda Driver? He'd have to steal them first! Who do you think created Tekkaman Blade's Pegasus as a favor after shattering his crystal leaving him assed out from tranforming!? J/K.

I shortly read that no one character can be omnipotent, or god-centric, that such character can't die. My character, is...human. No magic (I have a small issue with magic), just the innate ability to control and/or create technology. it would also be...inherent of him that energy source and powering up such techno-creations he uses are his limitationss. How much power time do Sky Girls have form their...nanosuits? 20 minutes? ...Maybe my character can combine that technology with FMP's Lamba Driver...to make it last longer.

Anyway, in any given 24 hours of my day, I don't have all 16 (less sleeping) to fully concentrate on any characters like this one. I wish I had time, but reality is out there for me to live through. Sigh.

Any comments on my character, take it apart freely! = ) Now, where can I battle someone! lol. Am I on the right track?

This comes from Busou Shinki and my recent return to AnimeExpo 2010, totally got me back into this part of me that I've completely forgotten about. Oh, and that stupid movie Toy Story 3! Play with your toys! They're there for you! ugh. = )
:xiphos: What's he talking about?
:tigris: I don't know, but it looks like he has a character that could steal my weapons. *Arming up*
:ianeira: Bring him to water, he won't know what hit him. I'll take care of that.
:grapprap: Are you sure? he's a technomorph. AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T USE YELLOW TONES on his armor. Then, I'm okay.
:fortbragg: Weapons shmeapons. It's about how you use it. Let's see what this idiot can do.
:eukrante: *eating a cheesburger*
:waffebunny: I'm right behind you Fort.
:fubuki: Katana skills. Hah. I'll cut him.

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Post by mechajunkie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Okay, so I opened Trigis, too. Paired em up with Vitulus, I'm thinking they're another pair (obviously)..So cute. lol.
Attachments
IMG_3302.JPG
Vitulus and Tigris
IMG_3302.JPG (57.85 KiB) Viewed 6326 times
Last edited by mechajunkie on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Post by mechajunkie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Espadia and Lacramento now out of their boxes. Hmm...unfairly, I didn't do these for the previous 8. = X

= P I'm not too fond of them on gear. I figured making the beetles were cuter?!

:vitulus: I'm not exactly sure what to think of them.
:tigris: :tigris: :tigris: Let's just kick their asses! Let's go!
Attachments
IMG_3303.JPG
Espadia and Lacramento
IMG_3303.JPG (48.9 KiB) Viewed 6325 times
Last edited by mechajunkie on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Post by mechajunkie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 am

Okay, how do I embed an image signature...ugh. :ianeira:

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Post by mechajunkie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 am

And my signature now shows. lol. = ) :ach: :tsugaru: :strarf:

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 am

We have a 'show off your shinki' board you know. You'd get more responces if you posted your pics there then if you cloistered yourself off by your lonesome here.

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Post by mechajunkie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm

I know, first, I'm shy, second, I'm so backed up with the stuff you guys talk about etc. I'm on "tigris and vitulus" whereas you guys are already on..Altine/Altrene/MKs and ...the upcoming ones!

It's a double-edged sword! Thanks for the encouragement, I will take baby steps? :ianeira:

On a different note, okay, I received Otoha and Eika! Just waiten on 2 more, then 1 more.....Aisha is MIA :fortbragg:

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki

Re: Newbies-Survival on |B|S|W|-Sharing experiences|Share yours.

Post by mechajunkie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Okay, I posted on show and tell! :waffebunny: