Lets see if I did this right.
SevenSeals wrote:1. Who is this character, how old are they, what is their personality like?
2. Where/how does this character meet the protagonist?
3. What is the character's main Shinki and what is her's/are their name(s) (May be more than 1)
4. Does this character have other Shinki? If so, what are their names?
5. What is/are the Shinki's personalities and how do they feel toward their owner?
6. What is the main Shinki history with their owner? Feel free to add the other Shinki should they have a significant history with their master.
7. How long has this character played BR?
8. How does the character feel about their Shinki?
9. How loyal are the Shinki to that character?
E. If you would like to add any tidbits or funfacts, by all means add it in after the questionnaires
1. Online he portrays himself as a typical 2ch/4chan user, but is well known for giving out release information and translating it for fans online. His real identity offline is completely unknown. Offline his real name is Atsushi Kawazoe and he's an employee for KONAMI and works as a translator for them and a liaison for the US Division. While he's a quiet guy who keeps to himself he is known for randomly talking to strangers talking about whatever topic is most neutral. When he's taken enough interest into a person he opens up a little. Not seeking to change anything he's quite satisfied with his current position. Participating in the Battle Rondo is a side hobby of his, that he does spend a lot of time in, to the point of providing the best care for his Shinkis. Even if it isn't enough to win every battle, but they're happy still.
2. Online he's communicated with the Protagonist several times, both in public and private chats, but they first meet in person at a Battle Center where the Protagonist has a draw against Cosette and share a meal together after wards. The Protagonist is eventually able to discern his online identity through the fact NC slips in revealing information that only the Protagonist and NC knew through their online conversations.
3. NC's main Shinki is a pair that work as a team in dual matches, an Arnval model named Adelaide and a Murmeltier model named Cecilia.
4. Yes, he's has Two others, Strarf and Asuka models. Their names are Cosette and Sumiko respectively.
Adelaide -- Respects her partner greatly and goes at everything with 100% energy. Sometimes one must wonder if she's truly always happy, but NC knows, she just loves to enjoy things.
Sumiko -- She admires her opponents more then her master, but for her, her master is her lord. Quiet and driven she's not easily swayed by her emotions. She's all strictly business.
Cosette -- Fiery and Hot-headed she just loves to taunt and tease her opponents. This habit has cost her more then one match which she curses heavily on, but doesn't dwell on it. She's more annoyed at her master's cheerful and easy going personality. Which causes her more distress and more desire to hurt him, which she does.
Cecilia -- A calm shinki who likes to tinker, she loves her master greatly. Always enjoying time so long as it's with her master she doesn't care what it is.
Adelaide -- The First Shinki he's purchased, this was both out of interest and the fact he works with KONAMI to support a new line. The two have been together since Launch and have watched Battle Rondo evolve over the years with much happiness. The two see each other a valued partners instead of master and figure.
Sumiko -- Purchased at the same time as Cecilia she hasn't warmed up to NC much, they're at a strictly business level. Most of the time she's occupied in thinking up new battle tactics.
Cosette -- The Second Shinki purchased and the one with the longest rebellion streak. She's constantly tried to harm her master, despite being "saved" by him. If it wasn't for him she would've been long and forgotten in the back of a corner store shelf. While she's very mean, she's also quite thankful.
Cecilia -- The newest purchased Shinki, she's a stable presence and quite focused. She's got a knack for messing with her master's electronics which has forced him to get several new clock radios.
7. Since Launch.
8. He loves his Shinkis very much and tends to see them also as a little more then just Shinkis, he sees them as friends and companions.
Adelaide -- She was the first and is completely devoted to NC. She doesn't have the same affectionate as Cecilia, but she see NC as a partner and great friend.
Sumiko -- She's the most neutral towards NC, respects him as a master, but isn't as affectionate. It's a strictly business relationship.
Cosette -- While she is loyal to NC, she also tries to harm him and insults him at every possible moment. She's though grateful to him for purchasing her as without him she'd have sat forever in the back of a corner stores shelf.
Cecilia -- She is completely loyal towards NC and in is quite affectionate as well. She doesn't call him "Captain" or "Boss" but instead by his name, something only Adelaide and Cosette do, for different reason.
- NC is completely devoteed to the Frontline Series of Shinki.
- All his Shinkis have plastica Clothes that fit for the seasons and for sleeping.
- He doesn't take all his Shinki's with him everywhere, but he'll always have one, who varies, but majority of the time it'll be Cecilia and/or Adelaide.