Talk about whatever you want!
SevenSeals
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Graffias

The Busou Shinki Fanfic

Post by SevenSeals » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 am

Back then SW made a topic about starting your own anime series, complete with genre, characters, plots and even episode listings. I liked the idea that I came up with and wanted to include other BSW members into it. Sadly, SD had to wipe the datebase for some server move I think and I hadn't wanted to start over again. Well, the idea just started to nag me, so I thought I'd try again.

While the title would be something around "Busou Shinki", the story would focus on a university student in Japan, which will also promote the new Shinki models Baby Razz and Sharatang. The setting takes place several years after Busou Shinki first appeared, probably around 2040,41 maybe. The character's name is Tsuyoshi Katagiri (originally it was Jeremy, but I decided to make him Japanese instead), a university student in the Nagaoka University of Design. There will be more to him as time progresses and I make up his profile again.

For now I will put up a questionnaire for those that would like to participate. I will try and fit each character into the story and ask if it would be fine with the way I have it set up. If not, I will try to revise it to fit with the story. Now it might not work, but I want to try it out anyway. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate. For those that do want to participate, just answer the questions. If you would like to add any tidbits or funfacts, by all means add it in after the questionnaires

Here's the questionnaire:
1. Who is this character, how old are they, what is their personality like?

2. Where/how does this character meet the protagonist?

3. What is the character's main Shinki and what is her's/are their name(s) (May be more than 1)

4. Does this character have other Shinki? If so, what are their names?

5. What is/are the Shinki's personalities and how do they feel toward their owner?

6. What is the main Shinki history with their owner? Feel free to add the other Shinki should they have a significant history with their master.

7. How long has this character played BR?

8. How does the character feel about their Shinki?

9. How loyal are the Shinki to that character?

If you would like to add any tidbits or funfacts, by all means add it in after the questionnaires

And here's mine.

Seven
1. On the internet, he is perverted and even disrespectful. When outside, he is just like any other person, though probably due to his raising, he is somewhat shy and respectful around others. Like his father, his outward appears always make him seem as if he were angry, but those that know him tell other tales of his off the wall, random and happy personality. Seven's real name is James, 28, and he serves in the USAF based in Okinawa. While he loves the aircraft he specializes in, he hates his job because of the people who lead it and the hypocrisy they vomit with a straight face. He plans on being an archeologist as soon as his second term has run its course.

2. He first meets the protagonist when he visits Okinawa on vacation with his family and later on in the BSW website. When they first meet, the protagonist's Shinki battle against Iris.

3. His main Shinki is a Graffias model, her name is Fatima

4. Yes. He has 3 others, all fitting his tastes of having large breasts. Vitulus, Ianiera, and Vespelio. Their names Veronica, Iris, and Aria respectively

--Fatima is a sultry seductress to opponent and master alike, though her advancements are only true to her master. She tends to speak in riddles, playing the enigma card, and gets a kick out of seeing the reactions of her fellow shinki and master. Though she was not always like that before she met Seven. Only known to her master, she is truely a loving Shinki, having her moments of softness when she's alone with him. Fatima, even though a Shinki, is in love with her Master. Since the day he rescued her, she has been head over heels for him. She knows that it will be impossible to have a real relationship with him, but thanks to watching many of her master's cartoons, she still hopes the impossible will become possible.
--Veronica, like her model base emotion and personality, is shy and borderline paranoid. She aims to please her master and despite his praises and her quick climb to A rank, she still feels that she isn't doing enough. She holds her master in high regards, but seems to forever fear of being permanently shut down. Though she is not complete without sense as she can get angry if she truly does mess up and praised for it anyway.
--Iris is gentle, thoughtful and motherly and Seven's first Shinki. She watches over her masters issues, errands, and plays the role of his conscious sometimes. If Fatima is not around or is sleeping, Iris is usually the one to go shopping with Seven, being the only one that keeps him from overtly spending away his money on useless things. While being the oldest of the group of shinki, she wholly accepts Fatima being her Master's main shinki and understands Fatima's feelings for him. She also sees this as an opportunity to play a larger role of a surrogate mother. She can have a mean streak, but she does it for her master's well-being. She admires her master's parents the most, even if they find it a little odd that their son is keeping around "toys"
--Aria is the newest addition to her master's collection. A cheerful shinki that spends most of her time flying with her animal pack. She obeys her master accordingly, still being the new girl.

6. Fatima and Seven first meet several months later after Seven's battle with the protagonist. In a local tournament, he witnessed an outburst of one of the shinki owners throwing a Graffias model onto the floor after a suffering another loss. Before the Shinki could ask for forgiveness, the owner made a move to kick it across the floor until Seven stepped in. A fistfight ensued and the both of them were chased out of the building by security guards Seven scooping her up as he escaped. It took several weeks to win her over, but when she turned around, she was utterly infatuated with him. He admits that he usually would be too nervous to do something like that, but thanks to a bad day at work, he claims that his bad mood was the reason it gave him a backbone.

7. 3 years

8. He loves his Shinki, all of them very much. He has a hard time reciprocating his emotions to Fatima as he still sees her as a Shinki, merely a toy. Because of his, his mind ends up wandering what it would be like, but quickly dismisses it as the thought of a toy and a human having such a intimate relationship would be something far worse than insanity, if there is a level below that. To Veronica, he is forever amused by her nervous antics and finds much pleasure in assuring her that everything will be alright. For Iris, he doesn't see the motherly concept of her counseling, but sees her as an advisor. He does pay heed to her advise though and almost always does what she says, this tends to confuse people of who is the owner and the ownee. As for Aria, he spends most of the time with her for training and interacting, wanting to boost her affection levels so that battles in the upcoming road will be easier to deal with for the both of them.

9. Out of all the Shinki, Fatima is the most loyal while Aria is currently neutral, unable to make out her master's goals.

Tidbits:
- Fatima owns a Karate Gi that Seven bought in an online auction. She practices karate in private and from watching all the martial arts action videos and Kung FU magazines that Seven owns. She has been practicing for almost a year when Seven and Tsuyoshi meet for the second time.

On a further note, there are some people that have tried to participate, luckily I still have some notes about them. If they would like to see them just shoot me a PM. The people who I have info for is:

MikuJess
Rephin
Sword
Tekkaman_Red
Panzie
AV
Battle Rondo Shinkis:
Fubuki (EX) - (Sayuri)
Bright Feather (--) - (Pending)
Vitulus (EX) - (Tiffany)
Asuka (EX) - (Akane)
Graffias (--) - (Fatima)
Xiphos (EX) - (Kihona)
Ft. Bragg (A) - (Veronica)
Ianiera (EX) - (Iris)
James (H) - SevenSeals

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Re: The Busou Shinki Fanfic

Post by halconfenix » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:14 pm

quick question: can any other combat-type toys participate in the fic as well?

since WAY before my photocomic started i got this idea of doing a fanfic (made in powerpoint) based on a toy tournament with the same owner-and-his/her-toys type plot as the one shinkis are based on and with the ide of including BSW/TFW members as story characters as well (with their own toys even) but i never finished... too much tracing... :sad:

SevenSeals
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Graffias

Post by SevenSeals » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 am

halconfenix wrote:quick question: can any other combat-type toys participate in the fic as well?
This fic is strictly Shinki
Battle Rondo Shinkis:
Fubuki (EX) - (Sayuri)
Bright Feather (--) - (Pending)
Vitulus (EX) - (Tiffany)
Asuka (EX) - (Akane)
Graffias (--) - (Fatima)
Xiphos (EX) - (Kihona)
Ft. Bragg (A) - (Veronica)
Ianiera (EX) - (Iris)
James (H) - SevenSeals

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 pm

oh... alright then... i can work with that too B)

let's go all OUT!
SevenSeals wrote:1. Who is this character, how old are they, what is their personality like?

3. What is the character's main Shinki and what is her's/are their name(s) (May be more than 1)

5. What is/are the Shinki's personalities and how do they feel toward their owner?

6. What is the main Shinki history with their owner? Feel free to add the other Shinki should they have a significant history with their master.

If you would like to add any tidbits or funfacts, by all means add it in after the questionnaires
1) Nickname: Halconfenix, Real name: Daniel. A Traveler, Pilot and Private Investigator (P.I) from Colombia (South America), he's close to 30 years old, usually easygoing and helpful when its needed but has a tendency to not trust anyone completely.

2) that's up to your imagination 7

3) :arnval: her official name is Arnvalette, name that's not exactly of her liking although that doesnt bother her much either since everybody calls her "Arnie".

4) no

5) Arnie has the typical "I-Will-DO-My-Best" personality of the angel type shinki, she's also cheerful, fast learner and surprisingly smart, and always have something to say to anyone at the right time (although she tends to do stuff of her own from time to time).

6) Arnie had a difficult start with her master, since Halconfenix never was fond of "dolls" from the very beginning, but since she was a gift from HF's litle sister to him, he decided to give her a chance (besides, she has weapons and can fly, something HF likes and finds useful for his Job as a P.I), since then she has lived through a LOT of experiences thanks to HF's adventures and the BR Tournaments in his country.

7) Halconfenix has been playing BR since he got Arnie 3 years ago, and thanks to his agressive and sometimes bold strategies (based on real life experience as a P.I) he's now the current champion in his country and 4th place in the South American rankings.

8) he was feeling kinda uneasy with his shinki at first, but Arnie earned his trust over time, and now he's more than happy having her around.

9) Arnie is so loyal she will follow her owner to anywhere anytime to the very end (to the point she's one of the very few people that has earned full trust and confidence from Halconfenix)

tidbits or funfacts about the character:

- although HF is no more than another tourist for the japanese, in his home country he's not only known as the current BR champion, he's a pseudo-triggerhappy gun-fu expert and also one of the very few P.Is in the country who likes to hunt the big bounties, succeeds and survives to tell the tale...

- HF has 2 oversompensating guns, a red z06 and a long black matrix style coat as part of his job equipment

- HF is a (pseudo-rich) plane nut, and likes to travel a lot, thanks to his collected bounties he has now his own modified transport to carry his standard job equipment

- he's in japan in search for upgrading equipment for Arnie, so she can dual wield guns/machineguns/BFGs and do some aerial gun-fu, he's also in japan working on a case, involving the protagonist of the story (directly or indirectly, up to 7), this will probably force him to enter the japanese BR tournament as well

nanashi
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Multi-Genre Arnval
Location: Hel- Wait, changed the name to Texas when? Oh. K. Texas.

Post by nanashi » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 pm

...You have my attention.

1. Mister Nanashi. Real name: Dylan. 17. A rather nice person most of the time, he has a sarcastic streak and can be very lazy. How best to describe him is passive aggressive. He's nice, if a bit lazy, but in his head he hates almsot everyone and everything, though he does enjoy relaxing and chatting with his Shinki. All in all he's a lazy fellow who has no motivation to do much of anything except participate in Battle Rondo battles and competitions, along with a side hobby of cooking.

2. Mister Nanashi has been trieing for a number of months to make a team of Shinki owners for tournaments, it is highly likely he has contacted the good mister Seven about working together some time. The sad part is he is far too lazy to actually organize any teams and such.

3. Murmeltier, affectionently called Alexandra, or simply Al.

4. An Arnval affectionetly called Alrune, though she preffers Makoto for some odd reason involving a series called Love Hina, though the only one who indulges her in this is Al, and an Ianeira who declined having an actual name, preffering her model as her name. This is so if she gets caught without a back up plan she can blame it on soem other poor Ianeira.

5. For lack of better words, Alexandra is a pervert and a drunkard. To elaborate, she likes to flirt and 'play' with other Shinki, and spends a lot of time drinking stout beers like Guinness. The main sourse of her affections is Alrune, whom she is infact rather deeply in love with and while she teases, she would never actually do anything to Alrune.

Alrune has something of a malfunction that causes sugar to effect her in a similar way alchohal does to humans, because of this, she is something of an addict and constantly can be found with either a sugar rush or a massive hangover. The few times she is sober she is quite an otaku, obsessed with anime and taking any chance she can to badger Type Benios and Type Fubukis for tips. She's actually a fairly compitent ninja, and refuses to wear her armor, favoring two knives Nanashi made for her and a clock made of soem grey scrap cloth and an impromptu weapon. She is quite smitten with Alexandra, but thinks her flirtatious nature means she does not have an intereset in her.

Ianeira is a very quiet and kind individual, on the outside, what many people would think of the average Ianeira would be. Kind, motherly, and quiet. But no. Fuck no. Living for little more than her own amusement, she supplies Alrune with a seemingly endless amount of soda, plays mind games with most Shinki she comes across in subtle and cunning ways, and the whole time coming off as a mothering figure. Despite enjoying their oblivousness, she wishes Alrune and Alexandra would get their heads out of their arses and see what the other thinks.

6. Alexandra was bought from a second hand store by the Mister Nanashi. The two quickly became good friends when Nanashi found that Alexandra's former ownder had a 'bad habit' of wiping Alexandra's memory banks daily, and then promptly blew up the boy's car. It was fun. Alrune came into their life hot out of the factory, the 'typical angel type', but was quickly... corrupted as some would say, by Al and Nanashi. Ianeira was bought from a fellow Shinki owner who was selling off his colelction for a reason Nanashi never really foudn out. The fact that Ianeira had driven the owner to nearf insanity didn't really register.

7. Two years.

8. A great amount of affection, seeign them as his family. They feel about the same.

9. Alexandra and Alrune are very loyal, as is Ianeira, though Ianeira is known to go behind Nanashi's back and make deals to get rather... impressive equipment for Nanashi's Shinki. Overall, they follow his suggestions and requests. He never orders them to do anything nor demands anything from them, so it works out well.

Tidbits:

Nanashi has been caught asleep during matches, his Ianeira commanding Alexandra and Alrune instead.
ImageImageImageImage

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 am

Lets see if I did this right.
SevenSeals wrote: 1. Who is this character, how old are they, what is their personality like?
E. If you would like to add any tidbits or funfacts, by all means add it in after the questionnaires
NC
1. Online he portrays himself as a typical 2ch/4chan user, but is well known for giving out release information and translating it for fans online. His real identity offline is completely unknown. Offline his real name is Atsushi Kawazoe and he's an employee for KONAMI and works as a translator for them and a liaison for the US Division. While he's a quiet guy who keeps to himself he is known for randomly talking to strangers talking about whatever topic is most neutral. When he's taken enough interest into a person he opens up a little. Not seeking to change anything he's quite satisfied with his current position. Participating in the Battle Rondo is a side hobby of his, that he does spend a lot of time in, to the point of providing the best care for his Shinkis. Even if it isn't enough to win every battle, but they're happy still.

2. Online he's communicated with the Protagonist several times, both in public and private chats, but they first meet in person at a Battle Center where the Protagonist has a draw against Cosette and share a meal together after wards. The Protagonist is eventually able to discern his online identity through the fact NC slips in revealing information that only the Protagonist and NC knew through their online conversations.

3. NC's main Shinki is a pair that work as a team in dual matches, an Arnval model named Adelaide and a Murmeltier model named Cecilia.

4. Yes, he's has Two others, Strarf and Asuka models. Their names are Cosette and Sumiko respectively.

5. -----
Adelaide -- Respects her partner greatly and goes at everything with 100% energy. Sometimes one must wonder if she's truly always happy, but NC knows, she just loves to enjoy things.
Sumiko -- She admires her opponents more then her master, but for her, her master is her lord. Quiet and driven she's not easily swayed by her emotions. She's all strictly business.
Cosette -- Fiery and Hot-headed she just loves to taunt and tease her opponents. This habit has cost her more then one match which she curses heavily on, but doesn't dwell on it. She's more annoyed at her master's cheerful and easy going personality. Which causes her more distress and more desire to hurt him, which she does.
Cecilia -- A calm shinki who likes to tinker, she loves her master greatly. Always enjoying time so long as it's with her master she doesn't care what it is.

6. -----
Adelaide -- The First Shinki he's purchased, this was both out of interest and the fact he works with KONAMI to support a new line. The two have been together since Launch and have watched Battle Rondo evolve over the years with much happiness. The two see each other a valued partners instead of master and figure.
Sumiko -- Purchased at the same time as Cecilia she hasn't warmed up to NC much, they're at a strictly business level. Most of the time she's occupied in thinking up new battle tactics.
Cosette -- The Second Shinki purchased and the one with the longest rebellion streak. She's constantly tried to harm her master, despite being "saved" by him. If it wasn't for him she would've been long and forgotten in the back of a corner store shelf. While she's very mean, she's also quite thankful.
Cecilia -- The newest purchased Shinki, she's a stable presence and quite focused. She's got a knack for messing with her master's electronics which has forced him to get several new clock radios.

7. Since Launch.

8. He loves his Shinkis very much and tends to see them also as a little more then just Shinkis, he sees them as friends and companions.

9. -----
Adelaide -- She was the first and is completely devoted to NC. She doesn't have the same affectionate as Cecilia, but she see NC as a partner and great friend.
Sumiko -- She's the most neutral towards NC, respects him as a master, but isn't as affectionate. It's a strictly business relationship.
Cosette -- While she is loyal to NC, she also tries to harm him and insults him at every possible moment. She's though grateful to him for purchasing her as without him she'd have sat forever in the back of a corner stores shelf.
Cecilia -- She is completely loyal towards NC and in is quite affectionate as well. She doesn't call him "Captain" or "Boss" but instead by his name, something only Adelaide and Cosette do, for different reason.

E.
- NC is completely devoteed to the Frontline Series of Shinki.
- All his Shinkis have plastica Clothes that fit for the seasons and for sleeping.
- He doesn't take all his Shinki's with him everywhere, but he'll always have one, who varies, but majority of the time it'll be Cecilia and/or Adelaide.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 am

Ken, family name unknown, is a twenty-something owner of a small shop downtown. He comes off as a bit obsessed, treating his Shinki as if they were his daughters, due to loneliness from going through several relationships that never quite worked out. Beyond this, he's a rather kind, gentle guy, known for treating his customers almost like family.

He does not like the term "master", preferring his Shinki address him in friendlier terms.

Ken meets the protagonist at a tournament where he was showing off his wares; his shop specializes in accessories and clothing for Shinki, all handmade; samples were passed out to all the visiting Shinki owners.

Kit- Partio
Hakea - st. Ach
Kuea - st. Yda
Mary - Vitulus

All of Ken's Shinki are his 'main' Shinki.

Kit - Kit is a very curious Shinki. She loves to explore and learn new things, but this tends to get her into trouble, at which point she comes crying to Ken or one of her 'sisters' for help.

Hakea - Hakea is an oddity; unlike most Shinki of her model, she has an odd, playful and childish personality. This causes some to view her as if she was defective, and though this might be the case, it hasn't affected her ability to operate. It does, however, get her into trouble from time to time.

Kuea - Kuea is a calm, serene Shinki. Most of her time is spent looking after Hakea and keeping her out of trouble, constantly staying by her side. She does not trust new people so easily, but she is respectful to anyone Ken shows trust in.

Mary - Mary is a cheerful, gentle Shinki. She assists Ken with running the shop, whether this is greeting new customers, helping with the creation of products, or running the cash register by hopping around on the keys.

Kit is the youngest of Ken's Shinki, but she took to him quickly after seeing how the others acted around him.
Hakea and Kuea arrived together, his second purchase. He knew he had to have them, and eventually found them in an auction together, though the salesman had been less-than-honest about their condition. Hakea was slightly damaged, and Ken used parts from a standard Ach to repair her.
Mary is Ken's oldest Shinki, and has been with him since her model's release. She's been there for him after every bad relationship, consoling him and cheering him up, telling him he'll have better luck in the future.

Ken does not participate in Battle Rondo. Seeing his Shinki in distress would wound him emotionally, and he simply can't put them through it.

Kit sees Ken as her father for all intents and purposes, and for this reason loves him dearly. She calls Ken 'Papa'.
Hakea refers to Ken as 'Aniki', and loves him dearly, commonly taking a place at his side or on his shoulder.
Kuea, as well, refers to Ken as 'Aniki', and assists him any time she can, knowing Ken would be overworked if not for them.
Mary seems to consider Ken more than an owner; she calls him 'Aibou', a term he often uses to refer to her, as well.

Ken's Shinki are extremely loyal to him; it would be impossible for them to deny any request he made, unless this request would mean they could no longer be together.

10. Extra information?
Ken's Shinki also help him out by modeling his wares in advertisements.
As a result of her repairs, Hakea has the blue eyes of a standard Ach model, rather than the red of a Stradale.
The four Shinki have their own house in Ken's bedroom, fully-equipped.

alebravo6
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Can´t really say...

Post by alebravo6 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 pm

1. In the net, he goes with the name alebravo6, for short, Ale, 19 years old. He is a rather clumsy character, in the net as well as in the real world. He is a complete beginner on the shinki hobby.

2.On the battle rondo tournament, where both enter as rookies.

3. 4. As he has practically just bought them, he has still not found names for them. question are an Angel Arnval Tranche 2 and a Devil Strarf bis.

5. Working together, the shinkis quickly organized themselves as a very much needes good/bad concience, sitting on the shoulders of his owner.

Strarf`s personality works very much like the id. She is very independent, and tends to do everything by herself. You will never see her without a weapon. At the very sight of something that displeases her, she turns into all-out armor mode and blasts it away. Those things always tend to be stuff she finds diffucult to do because of her size, or the idiot she calls owner when he is not paying attention to her.

Arnval`s personality, on the other side, is similar to the super ego. Always accompanying her owner, traveling on his shoulder, or flying around, works like an angelical agenda, telling her owner to pay attention an all sorts of things he must do. Unless she is ordered to, or feels her owner, fellow shinki, or life in danger, she never draws her weapons.

6. Surfing on the net, Ale found a very neat picture of some kind of girl in a mecha suit. He thought it was pretty cool, but let it pass. Later, he continued investigating about it, and found they were a brand of little robots that had a game in which they fought with themselves and... You know the rest of the story. Passing trough the barrier of idiom, he managed to buy a pair of those, and after fighting to make them speak in an idiom he could understand better, namely, English, he tried to enlist them on the game, only to find it was accesible only on Japan.

-I`ll fix these once an for all!- He said, with a suitcase in one hand, and a Japanese-Spanish diccionary in the other. -To Japan!-

7. He has not played it before, so he will start along with the story.

8. 9.Having a shinki is an entirely new expèrience for him, so he is rather clueless on how to treat one. Because of that, he lets them do what they want, and he never orders them to to anything, unless it is neccesary.
On the other side, Arnval would never disobey an order, just the thought of it making her crazy, but Strarf is completely unruly. She can`t be told what to do, and when she is, she can`t stand it. Even so, she ednds up doing it, bad temper and all.

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Do you still have opening Available for the story?
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 am

Frank---------------------------------------------
Name: Frank Williams
Personality: Cold, Vengeful, determined. He has a strong sense of justice and as a kid he would attack bullies on the playground. He does not accept defeat or admit he's wrong easily. Close friends can break through his tough outer shell and see him for a real softy and a caring person.

Probably something involving the military since Frank is a Navy Medic. Or maybe at a school since Frank is using his G.I. bill money to pay for schooling where he's studying robotics while he's off-duty.

3. What is the character's main Shinki and what is her's/are their name(s)?
Susan (The female shortened form of Susanowo): Customized Benio

Cambria: Devil Straf
Jade: Waffe Dolphin

Susan: She respects her master and will do whatever she can to make him happy, she feels bad whenever she loses a match feeling that she disappointed him. She's somewhat self-concious because of the fact that she's incomplete and Frank had to find spare parts to rebuild her. In combat she's almost suicidal, taking damage until her body is nearly broken before she gives up and admits defeat. She isn't very trusting and like Frank himself rarely extends her trust. She has an interest in Legends and Japanese History and when she's not fighting she's helping Frank learn Japanese Language and Culture. She was once owned by a friend of Frank's who was killed in a gunfight outside Los Angeles, she was one of the items entrusted to Frank, when Frank went to Bootcamp she stayed at his apartment learning Japanese Language and Culture until he returned, Frank packed her with him when he was sent to Japan. Despite being Japanese herself Susan was activated in America and is only familiar with American culture besides what she's learned from her studies.

Cambria: Cambria has been inactive for so long her memory is quite hazy. An old Shinki dealer after seeing Susan asked if Frank could make repairs to his Shinki. But when Frank returned with the fixed figure the man was nowhere to be found. Susan suggested Frank keep it and activate it. Cambria is tough and determined, she hates it when others call her obsolete, being the "original" Straf she lacks many of the later upgrades to Shinki figures, though Frank gave her a scythe which she is quite proud of. She tends to be violent in nature, and unless the Owner steps in she has a tendancy to leave permenant damage on her enemies. She has a certain grudge to settle with an Arnaval who stole one of her pigtails, and Arnaval that sports a huge scar on its chest and a charred left wing. Everyone else thinks she's having hallucinations but she swears it's real. She tends to run away everytime she "claims" to have seen it but she always comes back.

Jade: Jade is a curious fighter, she belonged to one of Frank's favorite commanding officers, after he retired he hosted a tournament for all the sailors under his unit, the winner would be given his Waffe Dolphin. Frank and Jade of course won. Jade always liked Frank for his loyalty and his determination. As an older figure she avoids most fights and prefers to gather data on enemies before a battle. She tends to be the voice of reason amongst Frank and his Shinkis. Seeing many sites with her former partner, she loves to Travel and see various sites, she's quite fond of fish and beaches, Frank even built a Miniature hottub for his Shinkis at her request. She's the most friendly of Frank's collection and secretly loves to try on Custom clothing from May's shop.

6. What is the main Shinki history with their owner?
Susan was bought by Frank's best friend Seto, Seto's being a cop lead her to develop a strong sense of Justice. She met Frank a few times before, Frank wondered why Seto played with toys, Seto as always just called her his good luck charm. After Seto was killed she was devastated, she planned a suicide attempt off a bridge, the suicide attempt lead her to the motor of a boat where her body was severely damaged but she remained alive. Frank who had gone to the shore of the river to think about his fallen friend noticed the damaged Shinki and the mark Seto left on all his belongings. Frank then did what he always did when depressed, he turned to art. This time he focused on fixing the broken figure. At first Jade was angry that she was stuck living but as she watched Frank she knew just how important she would be to him, they had both lost someone important and they needed each other.

6 months.

Frank at first felt like Shinkis were only toys useful for fighting but as he grew closer to Susan he began to see that they were much more than fighting toys.

Susan would risk her life for Frank.
Cambria usually does her own thing but always comes when Frank needs her, she pretends not to care but really she enjoys fighting under Frank's orders.
Jade is glad that Frank won her over the others and plans on retiring as a military Shinki if Frank leaves.

10: Other -
Susan's custom parts give her a slight speed bonus but also come with a defense penalty compaired to regular Benio stats.
Frank also aquired some Valona parts which he occasionally equips on a Shinki in battle.

May---------------------------------------------
Name: May Rainier
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Naive, Clumsy

She's probably introduced by Frank, or she can be found at her Shinki Clothing Store.

3. What is the character's main Shinki and what is her's/are their name(s)?
Rose: Marienda

Blue: Lancemento Custom
Red: Espadia Custom
Omega: Heracles Custom

Rose: She's pretty much a Shinki version of May. Rose often helps May with her designs for her Shinki clothing shop, she loves being creative and showing off, including in battle, but when showing off gets too dangerous she's quick to run and hide behind Omega. Her small size makes her easy to scare. She has a huge Crush on May's Future Trunks Dragonball Z Figure but he always "ignores" her (He's a toy so therefore not alive, but she doesn't ever seem to realize this). She tends to be very flirty around boys.

Blue: Blue is cold and logical, often pointing out flaws in designs made by May for her shop. She hates the fact that May stole most of her armor to build Omega reducing her to a modeling carreer and often tries to go out and fight in "light armor. She mostly sticks around because it's the only way she'll ever get her armor back, she also is quite fond of Frank and his Shinkis who always seem to be around.

Red: Red loves to show off, she's glad May picked her up as a Model, she hates the primitive fighter shinkis anyways. She has a fondness for Shiney objects which has gotten her into trouble many times but she's always saved by Blue. She has a fondness for tabloids and magazines, she also loves to watch reality TV, much to the annoyance of Blue.

Omega: Omega is a fierce and loyal warrior who is very protective of all May's Shinkis. He is used most often in fights but his gruff personality leads him usually to gaurd duty while May is off doing things like shopping or hanging out with friends. He hates how Red is always making him lift things for her or give her rides when she could just as easily walk.

May bought Rose on a vacation to Japan after seeing how much alike they looked. After returning to the States May realized Rose' fascination with her doll collection and began making custom clothing for Rose. But soon May ran out of time to continue her art. Eventually May joined the Military, to both pay for schooling and to give her a chance to travel back to Japan. One day a man walked into a crowded area of Tokyo and opened fire claiming revenge for Pearl Harbor. May was fortunate to not be among the dead, but she would never walk again. Her life was saved by Frank Williams, and from that day on they were close friends. Being Honorably discharged May stayed in Japan to finish her schooling where she lived next door to Frank. She began to take up sewing again in her newly found free time, one customer who didn't have the money to pay her offered her 2 of their Shinki figures in exchange for some custom clothing for their main Shinki, and so May found Red and Blue. As her business expanded she needed more test models to try her clothing so she used Red and Blue, while configuring their armor into a Heracles as not to waste parts which she named Omega after realizing the armor had A.I. of its own.

6 years on and off, she quit for 2 years and started back again 6 months prior to her introduction.

May loves her Shinkis and tries to take as best care of them as possible.

Everyone besides Blue would do anything May asked them to. Blue often runs off to fight or hang out with Frank's Shinkis, she only sticks around because May has her armor, and because she's actually close friends with Red.

10. Other - Red and Blue are reversed colors to the original Espadia and Lancemento, they also swapped personalities (The Blue being long ranged and having the cold personality while the happy go lucky one is the Red short range one).
May cannot walk due to her injuries, she's always in a wheelchair but she's a surprisingly good swimmer.

Ambelina---------------------------------------------
N/A

She shows up randomly to claim parts from a Shinki who has lost a fight.

3. What is the character's main Shinki and what is her's/are their name(s)
Ambelina: Angel Arnaval

The Character is a Shinki.
Yin and Yang: Angel Werkstra Black Repaint and Angel Werkstra

Ambelina is a noble fighter but feels that only the strong are worthy. She takes parts from other Shinki as punishment for being weak. Though this is not allowed she's small enough to usually escape unnoticed. With particularly heavy parts Yin and Yang help carry them to her base.

She claims to have no master, but she's collecting Shinki parts for some mysterious reason that involves him.

She's been around for a 2 years.

N/A

Ying and Yang exist only to help Ambelina's goal.

10. Other - Ambelina has a past with Cambria, one fight between them resulted in her getting her left wing scorched and a massive scar across her chest. She also lost part of her hair but claimed one of Cambria's pigtails to replace it.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm