Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Your Local Ghost/Mystical creatures/stories

Post by star » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 pm

star wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:
Tarugoman wrote:Pokpok! LOLZ, Different thing altogether in my native land. They can be "beneficial to health" if you can snag one.
I LOL'd hard XD
Crashman-iac wrote:Geez... this far into the thread and Mothman hasn't been mentioned?

What's wrong with you people?
Some people don't know wut to talk about, & i don't wanna make double post?? ^^;; C'mon, post your ghost stories as many as you can :D Make this thread alive~

And i just realized one of those big trees on my yard is haunted... I heard some iron hitting sound when i tried to open the front door... :eek:
im not sure nioses from a tree meen its haunted, it could be neighbors you hear or animals liveing in the tree, it could even just be the wind blowing the tree against a gutter
my own logic there scares me........im not supposed to have logic!!! whats wrong with me!!!!

nanashi
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Multi-Genre Arnval
Location: Hel- Wait, changed the name to Texas when? Oh. K. Texas.

Post by nanashi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

I got one for yall that I've actually experiannced.

I live on the edge of a canyon, and down in it you can sometimes hear howling and cackling, like from a hyena. So I asked if there were any animals living down there, and my mum informed me there used to be a pack of coyotes down there. Got exterminated two years back though. But! Animals keep on turning up rippped up and eaten near the edge of the canyon. So I asked around at the animal control. They say they keep a patrol in the area because they don't want the coyotes coming back. So what's killing the deer and such? WELL! The Nana decided to investigate! I went down there and found a couple of caves! Found nothing. Kept searching all up and down the damn place and found nothing at all. So I'm heading home and it's evening by now. I hear something behind me and start freaking out, because I'm in a canyon, it's getting dark, I'm hearing dark noises... I whip out my throwing knife (eight inch, straight blade, double edge, solid black, yum) and turn around. Nothing. I fucking hate that. It was like a monster movie. I start slinking back to the house and keep hearing shit moving, and I turn around again. Nothing, but this time I hear like... a hyena cackling. I was freaked out again. I'm in Texas, there aren't hyenas here. I keep myself from running and keep walking. I hear the cackling behind me, and see something slink around a big rock. Looked liek the back end of an animal. I'm pissed now, so I turn around, back in the direction of my house, and I see this big grey coyote run across the path. I take off running, and as I'm hopping the fence into my yard, I hear the cackling again, sounds like it's coming from a bunch of different ones behind me, so I dive in through the screen and slam the door shut. I don't go down in the canyon now. Fucking ghost coyotes. Freaky shit.
ImageImageImageImage

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 am

...You might want to edit your crude languages ^^;;

Are you sure it's not some Hell Hound?? ^^;;

Animal ghosts are a common thing in Indonesia too. Most people saw a mysterious dog roaming around some cemetery. Also, some reports about a mysterious piglets around village where NOBODY kept a pig!

In Java island, there's a mysterious creature known as Athol. It looked like a humanoid bat, or a human, but with bat wings. Josh (from Destination Truth) might interested in that...
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

aw! doggies isnt scary!!!! your mind wasrobably playing tricks on you because thats what you came looking for and were just a little paranoid, like me when i think i see a blur chaseing me up the stairs, or something like that. or the pest controll was just not doing a good job and a few coyottes returned, either way, what would they do if they caught you, its like when people chase eachother all angry but catch the other person and dont know what to do, how could a ghost eat you?

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

xiand666 wrote:"Taller than a house" and can "Call forth an army of undead"? Seems like this one could take over a city or something... :eek: Does it say the origin of the monster?
sorry this is realy later but i have no idea of origin and stuff, it was in a book intended for children that i read when i was younger,

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Just wanna try and revive this thread...

We have a few more folklore creatures of interest. The most common is the Dwende, sometimes called Nuno sa Punso, kinda like the Philippine version of the leprechaun. They are said to live in mounds on the ground or rotten stumps (punso)and spirit away children.

The Tikbalang is like a reverse centaur, with the body of a man and the head of a horse.

The Kapre is a very large man, or a giant, smokes large cigars and lives in the tallest and oldest trees.

The Mangkukulam is a witch that casts curses on people to torture or kill them. They use small dolls, similar to voodoo. A variation of this is the Mambabarang, whose curses cause insects to magically appear inside the body and force themselves to exit through the skin (yikes!)

Speaking of local, in the factory where I work, there is said to be at least two ghosts, one of a child who likes to make pranks, and the other a very large, hooded figure. One of my co-workers took photos of themselves a few years back and actually caught the image of a child sitting on of the pipes near the ceiling, and absolutely no children are allowed there! I don't know what became of the photo.

The large man was seen by a few of my friends at different occasions, sometimes just hanging around, but at one time startled a mechanic by appearing through the machine operators table. I haven't personally seen any of them, but at times, I see a shadow reflected on shiny metal walk by behind me, but when I turn around, there's never anyone there. The factory's always flooded with light so I know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I've been working there for almost five years so I kinda got used to that.

anguirusfan26
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by anguirusfan26 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Frist im new but i herd a storie of a bus with kids crashed throw a bridge and everyone died, so if you drive on that bridge with flour on your windows figerprints will show

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:31 pm

anguirusfan26 wrote:Frist im new but i herd a storie of a bus with kids crashed throw a bridge and everyone died, so if you drive on that bridge with flour on your windows figerprints will show
if you drive with flour on your windows, you might just have a hard time seeing until it blew away

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:46 am

I think i heard that somewhere.... ^^; But i forgot...
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 am

Revived for Halloween event!

Recently, in Indonesia, there's a horror movie called "Bangkitnya Suster Gepeng" (The Rise of The Flattened Nurse). Now, don't get the wrong idea about a PETTANKO nurse. This nurse is flattened, LITERALLY, by an elevator accident in an old hospital. More over, she's flattened not from her back to her face, but rather from her right side & her left side. There's an urban legend about this, & it happened in Surabaya.

Code: Select all

http://korannet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Bangkitnya-Suster-Gepeng1.jpg
Warning: Nightmare Fuel ensues.
Last edited by Storm Wing on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.