Gunpla Adventures

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

User avatar
halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Posts: 1215
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:00 am
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval
Location: Manizales (Colombia)
Contact:

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by halconfenix » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Tahu Metru13 wrote:1) I changed the eye color of Exia and the other Meister units to blue, 'cause that's the color they were in the anime (I think).

2) As you can probably guess, this Throne Drei isn't counterpart to the one in 00. The Nena Trinity Drei will appear in a later comic.

3) I can't think of a third thing! >_<

1) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5403 ... kofhd8.jpg ... nope... still green

2) so you're gonna add 2 dreis to the storyline??

3) TACO!

User avatar
Tahu Metru13
Class B Shinki
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Tahu Metru13 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

halconfenix wrote:
Tahu Metru13 wrote:1) I changed the eye color of Exia and the other Meister units to blue, 'cause that's the color they were in the anime (I think).

2) As you can probably guess, this Throne Drei isn't counterpart to the one in 00. The Nena Trinity Drei will appear in a later comic.

3) I can't think of a third thing! >_<

1) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5403 ... kofhd8.jpg ... nope... still green

2) so you're gonna add 2 dreis to the storyline??

3) TACO!
1) Shows what I know

2) In a sense, yes.

3) I'm not hungry
Now where did I put that Kanoka disk?

User avatar
Dremare
Class A Shinki
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: MaoChao
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Dremare » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Tahu Metru13 wrote:
halconfenix wrote:
Tahu Metru13 wrote:1) I changed the eye color of Exia and the other Meister units to blue, 'cause that's the color they were in the anime (I think).

2) As you can probably guess, this Throne Drei isn't counterpart to the one in 00. The Nena Trinity Drei will appear in a later comic.

3) I can't think of a third thing! >_<

1) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5403 ... kofhd8.jpg ... nope... still green

2) so you're gonna add 2 dreis to the storyline??

3) TACO!
1) Shows what I know

2) In a sense, yes.

3) I'm not hungry
1) Actually, the eyes look like a greenish-blue to me

2) It'll be a hoot to see them encounter each other. XD

3) Same here.

User avatar
royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval
Location: Northeastern Maryland
Contact:

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by royalpain88 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 am

I am impressed with your gunpla collection. As for Shinki's, give Dom's bazooka to one of them. That'll spice things up. Or the heat rod. BTW, you got a gouf? No collection is completed without one. What am i saying, I DON'T GOT ONE EITHER!!!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

User avatar
Tahu Metru13
Class B Shinki
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Tahu Metru13 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:42 am

royalpain88 wrote:I am impressed with your gunpla collection. As for Shinki's, give Dom's bazooka to one of them. That'll spice things up. Or the heat rod. BTW, you got a gouf? No collection is completed without one. What am i saying, I DON'T GOT ONE EITHER!!!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!
I don't have a Gouf, but you just gave me a briliant idea of how I could add one to the storyline. :cheesygrin:
Now where did I put that Kanoka disk?

User avatar
royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval
Location: Northeastern Maryland
Contact:

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by royalpain88 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 am

Sweet. All though I have no idea how I inspired you, now I'm really anxious to see your idea. As us gundam fans know, the Gouf is AWESOME in close quarters combat.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

User avatar
Tahu Metru13
Class B Shinki
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Tahu Metru13 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 am

Let's see what the good guys do about the plot twist.

016: Battle Plan:
Image

Looks like the tide has again turned in the favor of the good guys. But that still doesn't explain how they're going to return Nobel to her former self. :sad:

A quick note about my HG Virtue. Yesterday, it fell from my top shelf for the 5th time (that's about five feet per fall for a total combined fall distance of 25 feet), and there's still no visible damage!
Now where did I put that Kanoka disk?

User avatar
Dremare
Class A Shinki
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: MaoChao
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Dremare » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

HOLY PLOTTWISTS, BATMAN!!! XP

But seriously, HOLY CRAP! Freedom leveled up!!!

User avatar
royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval
Location: Northeastern Maryland
Contact:

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by royalpain88 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:01 am

Oh yeah! SD Gundam turns into master Grade Gundam! I LOVE IT! I have that one too. The 1/100 scale freedom.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

User avatar
Tahu Metru13
Class B Shinki
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Tahu Metru13 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 am

royalpain88 wrote:Oh yeah! SD Gundam turns into master Grade Gundam! I LOVE IT! I have that one too. The 1/100 scale freedom.
Unfortunately, of the two Master Grades I have, Strike Freedom isn't one of them. :sad:

Speaking of my two Master Grades, I might as well show you what they do in their spare time. :)

How To Gunpla Interlude 1st:
Image

1) In the panel with the toy dog on Exia, it thinks Exia is a fetch toy.

2)In the panel directly above the doggie one, the reason that Titanic model seems so familiar to Exia is because I used to build models of the Titanic in mass. Unfortunately, I don't have any of those models left, the only thing coming close is a pre-built collapsable model that I lost a few pieces for.

3) Note Exia's anger towards the fact that theres no Trans-AM version of his Master Grade :P
Update: A Trans-Am Master Grade Exia has been announced. All that's left to do is wait.

4) As you can see in that one panel, RX-78-2 has never heard of Halo.

5) This entire shoot was tricky, since a few times I misplaced my camera and thus almost lost it. Only some frantic searching saved me from such a fate. :sad:
Last edited by Tahu Metru13 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now where did I put that Kanoka disk?

Post Reply