Gunpla Adventures

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

Tahu Metru13
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Gunpla Adventures

Post by Tahu Metru13 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Sorry for the delay. I just started playing both Mass Effect and an online game called Mabinogi the other day, and I got carried away. That aside, here's the next comic at last.

021: The Uninvited Guest:

1) I've been wanting to add Susanowo to the storyline for a while now (spelled Susanoo here. This is not a mistake on my end).

2) For those of you who thought Sakigake had the Graham Aker AI, you're quite mistaken.

3) My original plan for Susanowo was to introduce him as an Overflag, have him upgrade to Sakigake's body after the latter was defeated, and THEN upgrade to Susanowo before the battle with Neo Zeon's head honchos. I think what I went with will work better.
Now where did I put that Kanoka disk?

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 pm

interesting development of events....

Dremare
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: MaoChao

Post by Dremare » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Plot twist!!

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Calling it the Susanoo isn't that much of a problem, as that's the name of the Kami the Susanowo's name is based off of. I enjoy these, but I think you could still use some practice with editing the pictures. Those bright, markerish colors for text and some effects is a bit unattractive in my opinion. Although it's better than I could do myself. I noticed you seem to collect bionicles, are you going to be getting any of those new Hero Factory legos and show them in the comics? I need to get some more models myself. And practice painting and detailing.

A reccomendation from me: Getting the different varieties of Astray Frames and having them in a team like the Power Rangers.