"Kweh?" (Caveat: image-heavy)

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

Major

Re: "Kweh?" (Caveat: image-heavy)

Post by Major » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:20 am

Benio wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you're back. You have a pretty mellow Strarf there; most of the Strarfs in the other shinki comics would have cut off Mao's leg by now...
It’s good to be back. My Strarf can be as lethal as any other Type Devil out there… It’s just that she has a soft spot for Mao.

Major

Omake #24.

Post by Major » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 am

Last edited by Major on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:54 am

. . . best. strip. in the history. of shinki comics. evar.

Major

Omake #25: “Silent Theater.”

Post by Major » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 am

Xehn wrote:. . . best. strip. in the history. of shinki comics. evar.
THANKYOU! I’m not sure how well this next one came out, though. It was an entirely random brain fart:

Last edited by Major on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Major

Missing Strips: Not So Missing After All.

Post by Major » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:36 pm

So yeah, Xehn pointed out to me that having so many of my strips missing from this thread makes the ones that are here almost impossible to understand. I originally decided, when making this thread, to only post strips here that contained busou shinki figures, which means that I was leaving out all the ones that only contained Transformers. In hindsight, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea; “Kweh?”s plot is a fragile and twisted thing, and it needs all the help it can get in order to be followed.

I tacked a page onto the end of my site containing a complete list of every “Kweh?” strip that has been created so far including main strips (74), omake (25) and random behind-the-scenes photos that are… kinda pointless, but still fun to both make and have… (16). I considered linking the whole lot into my thread as images instead of posting this link to my page, but want to avoid giving the computers of anyone who’s reading my stuff a coronary.

Link: Kweh?” Strip List [m0rd3n.me.uk]

Major

Omake #26.

Post by Major » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:51 pm

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

I only recently started following Kweh? but it's really awesome and entertaining ^^ Makes me wish I could think up things like this.

Major

Post by Major » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

persocomsan wrote:I only recently started following Kweh? but it's really awesome and entertaining ^^ Makes me wish I could think up things like this.
Thanks. :biggrin: It’s all about entertainment first, and sanity second. Plots are hard work!

Major

Omake #26: “Second Nomination.”

Post by Major » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Major

Omake #28: “Mao’s Story Time.”

Post by Major » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:27 am