Discussion of ideas for my upcoming photo comic

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Discussion of ideas for my upcoming photo comic

Post by royalpain88 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Hello fellow Shinki fans. I am 21 years old male living in Maryland. That's all I'm saying about me. Well, enough of that, some of you might of read in the new member thread that I am a fan of The Centurions and thinking of a post with them and Busou Shinki's. The only problem is I have none. No centurions nor a Shinki of my own. So this may take a while. Rules have no time lengths between posting so I guess I'm in the clear over that one.

Anyway, this thread now that I realize it, should be under creative for this won't be a comic until possibly next year.
The idea(s) I have are the following.

A shinki emerges from her box, exploring the house when Dark Terror mistaken her for a Centaurion. He sends out instead of the usual cannon fodder, ZAKU'S and the other baddies I have! (I have 3 SD Force Zaku's, Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gof, Destroyer Dom and others as well as a lot more. Hmmm, what do you think?)

As she defends herself, here comes our hero's! The Centurions!
Oh my, i totally forgot the reason why there's a big fight. Dark Terror wants to rule my home. NO! Evil!
So what ya think?
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: Discussion of ideas for my upcoming photo comic

Post by royalpain88 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Hmm, update on idea. I may skip the Centurion idea for now until I can achieve a nice large collection. In the mean time, I fear the Dark Axis may make a move sometime in the fall. I'm hoping by them I shall have Arnval or MaoChao. My SD Gundam Force collection is rather large with almost all the characters. It'll be different.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.