It's Fun-ness on a Stick!

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

Osaru Sensei
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Haoling, Fort Bragg
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: It's Fun-ness on a Stick!

Post by Osaru Sensei » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 am

DilaZirK wrote:
Osaru Sensei wrote:So I guess now it's my turn to explain my absence?

Well, basically School Life is giving me a LEGENDARY BEATDOWN of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.
Barry n Frenzy sympathizes with you.
Daww... :*)
DilaZirK wrote:This update is brought to you by Sony Corp Because I has no internets at home (for the past two weeks), stoopid ISP...

Ker-Smurf!
...Let's ROCK.

Maochao: Yellow Car Guy:
  • "There's a what on the road now?" I lol'd.
Arnval: Dead End: Yours Truly,
////オサル センセイ (Osaru Sensei, that is...)
Haoling Fort Bragg Waffedolphin Vespelio Altines Tsugaru Maochao/Tigris
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Polenicus » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Poor Mao... Arnval really isn't giving her enough credit. Even if Mao really isn't of the temperament to deal with some of the stuff Arnval does, she could definitely rally some help, and is surprisingly capable in her own right. Arnval really would probably do better to train MaoChao to better take care of herself than to always protect her and keep her the eternal innocent.

Everyone has to grow up sometimes, and I think Mao is starting to get a little frustrated with not knowing what's going on.

On a related note, I LOVE how you pose Arnval... you really capture a sense of her strong personality (And you work with the long hair, which has always been a pain for me to deal with, and make it WORK). I also love the panel lining. I'm tempted to do that myself, but I'm too chicken and afraid of mucking up my Arnval in the process.

Feels more and more like something big is coming, and Arnval's insistence on being the lone guardian is going to come back and bite her HARD.

DilaZirK
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by DilaZirK » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 am

Osaru Sensei wrote: Maochao:
Perish the thought, I wouldn't do that to her! Or would I?...

Osaru Sensei wrote: Arnval:
Yeah she is kinda like that, isn't she?

Osaru Sensei wrote: Dead End:
Along with the other Microns.

Polenicus wrote:Poor Mao... Arnval really isn't giving her enough credit. Even if Mao really isn't of the temperament to deal with some of the stuff Arnval does, she could definitely rally some help, and is surprisingly capable in her own right. Arnval really would probably do better to train MaoChao to better take care of herself than to always protect her and keep her the eternal innocent.

Everyone has to grow up sometimes, and I think Mao is starting to get a little frustrated with not knowing what's going on.

On a related note, I LOVE how you pose Arnval... you really capture a sense of her strong personality (And you work with the long hair, which has always been a pain for me to deal with, and make it WORK). I also love the panel lining. I'm tempted to do that myself, but I'm too chicken and afraid of mucking up my Arnval in the process.

Feels more and more like something big is coming, and Arnval's insistence on being the lone guardian is going to come back and bite her HARD.
Thanks Pol. :)

Her hair IS a pain to deal with, but Arnval, being the beautiful but strong type, just needs long flowing hair to completely sell it.

As for the panel lining, go for it! I'm telling you, my hands are no steadier than Muhammad Ali's, but the Gundam liners, being water based, comes off easily with a simple wipe of a tissue paper immediately after application. For those that have dried up a bit, a wet tissue or even an eraser will get rid of it.

DilaZirK
Class B Shinki

Post by DilaZirK » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Copied from TFW:

Egh, this took way too long to make, almost makes me dread going through this entire process again. But anyway, here you all go:

• Yes, that was an Inigo Montoya reference.
• Some of you may notice that I painted up Devs somewhat. Unfortunately, the results were not quite what I had in mind... Devs now looks like Shego... O_o

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 pm

APA here. (That's Angel Protection Agency) Stop right there, criminal scum! You have violated the law by sorely mistreating an Angel. There is no fine you can pay to make up for this, so we'll skip straight to: SO PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!

In all seriousness though, that was an amazing sequence. Sometimes it's refreshing to see the girls get into a little trouble. It keeps 'em from being too Mary Sue-ish, you know? And I gotta say, Devastator came in like the Spanish Inquisition; I wasn't expecting that at all.

DilaZirK
Class B Shinki

Post by DilaZirK » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 am

Hylian Pirate wrote:APA here. (That's Angel Protection Agency) Stop right there, criminal scum! You have violated the law by sorely mistreating an Angel. There is no fine you can pay to make up for this, so we'll skip straight to: SO PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!

In all seriousness though, that was an amazing sequence. Sometimes it's refreshing to see the girls get into a little trouble. It keeps 'em from being too Mary Sue-ish, you know? And I gotta say, Devastator came in like the Spanish Inquisition; I wasn't expecting that at all.
:lol: No one expects The Devastator!

Thanks! And Arnval's troubles have only just begun...

Deviant Anomaly
Official Tally Keeper
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Post by Deviant Anomaly » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Catching up with the latest installment and have to say I'm really enjoying this storyline involving Arnval. You've got me seriously intrigued as to where it's going. Nice job, Dila. :)

DilaZirK
Class B Shinki

Post by DilaZirK » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Too tired right now...will chat with you guys later... @_@

Here, have a comic update in the meantime:

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 pm

I never thought I'd say this, but "Poor Devastator." Yeah, I kinda feel bad for the guy. Not so much in a "I want to give him a hug" kinda way, but more like a "I want to take him out to the bar for a few rounds of booze and blonde bashing" kind of way. And then maybe help him with the Lego town. Make a few changes, just to mess with 'em. Like, maybe this house doesn't really need a door after all. The Lego men are jerks anyway.

And Arnval... clearly she is broken. When we have broken toys, we salvage them for parts and buy new ones. }:> I look forward to seeing where this goes. We don't see too many mental breakdowns around these parts...

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Someone's CPU isnt running at full capacity.