Sequitor

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

AndreaPrime
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: Sequitor

Post by AndreaPrime » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:13 pm

:lol: Nice!

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 am

Comic 21- Cinco de Mayo
  • This is something that crossed my mind when I saw Cinco de Mayo decorations in my favorite restaurant, Tijuana Flats: Does anyone actually know what Cinco de Mayo truly means? Sure, there are lots of holidays that have been commercialized like crazy, but I find Cinco de Mayo to be one of the worst examples of this. To me, it just seems like a flimsy excuse for American people to eat tacos and get smashed on booze. There are plenty of reasons why you could do that without using a national holiday (another country's national holiday, mind you) as a flimsy pretense. Now that that's out of the way, I hope you all had a pleasant May 5th. :biggrin:
  • Oh, one more thing: Kids, if you're under 21, you shouldn't drink alcohol. It's addictive, it messes with your inhibitions, and it tastes horrible. :biggrin:
  • Aaaand I messed up the caption box. It was supposed to say "What Cinco de Mayo is supposed to mean. Sorry. :schmetterling:
Last edited by rubixbox on Mon May 07, 2012 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

AndreaPrime
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by AndreaPrime » Mon May 07, 2012 12:46 am

:lol: :nanner:

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Sequitor Special: Dance, Miku, Dance!
  • Yeah, I've just discovered MikuMikuDance. More specifically, I discovered the Portal and Kirby models for MikuMikuDance. I Which you can see here. First impression: a great animating tool. Second impression: I never imagined GLaDOS as a 15-year-old pop diva before. :biggrin:
  • Speaking of, credit goes to the people who made the GLaDOS, Chell, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Strength models.
  • Alternate titles for this comic: MMDo You Like Waffles? and Rubixbox is Too Lazy to Make a Figure Comic. :schmetterling:
  • The reason that this is so small is that I am going to post this onto DeviantArt later. As it turns out, the usual comic size is far too large to put onto that site.

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Comic 22-I can't think of a fitting title :p
  • On a serious note, I actually do like Madagascar 3; it was a fun movie, and pretty good for a threequel(Which have a reputation for not being so good). That said, the Afro Circus song is never going to leave my brain. EVER. =D

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 am

...Hair.

(Of course, with the way I think about Mary, I expect that hair to be bloodstained soon)